“Happy Days in Easton”

Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Famous for Thalis but you'll find classic Indian snacks, coffee and cakes on the menu too. Quirky decor, great atmosphere, free Wifi, kids welcome. Award-winning Tiffin Takeaway scheme. Great for meetings and business lunches; contact us about catering for your party or celebration.Located in the centre of Easton, this is one of four Thali Cafes in Bristol. We avoid mainstream locations in favour of areas with a strong sense of community where we can foster relationships with local people and businesses.
Petworth, United Kingdom
“Happy Days in Easton”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This is the second time we have eaten here and this time it was part of a Commitment Ceremony by my step-son and his female partner. This place has a great 'laid-back' atmosphere and though it is not flash in any way, what you get is a great food and good people working there. It's more than a place to eat - it has the community feel and that comes across in bucket loads.
I would recommend this place to everyone. Sadly we live too far away to make it a regular eating place. Can not wait to visit the Thali Café in Easton again.
Tip: Try the homemade cordials.

Thank you to everyone at the Thali Café.:-)

• Visited August 2014

Bristol,
“Always a pleasure”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

If you havent been before, you're in for a treat. Lovely ambiance and very nice staff. A good choice these days, they used to concentrate on just a few dishes, and all of it is as fresh and tasty as you could wish. Absolutely outstanding value for money in my opinion and you don't leave with that bloated feeling you get with some curries. Impeccable environmental and social responsibility credentials too if that's what you care about. I've been more times than I can remember

Visited August 2014
“Great food horrendous toilets”
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Amazing food and service but the cleanliness of the toilets would make me question whether they had ever actually cleaned them.

Please clean them and we will be back!

1 Thank MrCinGlos
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Tasty food, friendly staff, good atmosphere”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I have eaten at the Thali Cafe in Easton on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed. The food is always very tasty, fresh and is ready really fast. I really love the atmosphere of the cafe (very relaxed) and also the decor. The staff are always very friendly and welcoming, particularly with my toddler.

• Visited March 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Perfect Evening”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

l have been a regular customer for years and did not hesitate to book the café for 35 friends for a nostalgic birthday party ( my family first settled in the area in the 1880's ) our family wine business E&A Mitchell began nearby set up by my Gt grandmother - so it turned out to be a really magical and amazing evening - it was first visit for most of my friends who were delighted by the ease that the manager and superbly friendly staff serving and attentive helping the evening go so well of course the food was brilliant totally enjoyed by all the party who vowed to return - out of the four branches this is my personal favourite - l often come in for breakfast ( banana and coconut pancake with honey my favourite dish ) so a huge thank you from me and my friends your all stars at the Thali Café

• Visited July 2014