“Best way to discover Bristol”
Review of Walking Bristol

Walking Bristol
Ranked #16 of 51 Tours in Bristol
More attraction details
Owner description: Walking Bristol run Free walking tours of Bristol, a stroll through Bristol's past. Tours run Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Starting at 11am from the statue of Queen Victoria, outside the Royal Marriott hotel on Park street in the city centre. We run for 3 hrs with a stop for lunch at Pieminister. You'll meet pirates, see Banksy artwork, hear about Brunel, learn the dark legacy of the slave trade and wrap it all up with the greatest adventure Bristol has to tell, the story of John Cabot.
Reviewed 3 August 2014

It was a not boring and very interesting tour of Bristol with anecdote. The three hours pass very fast! I will recommend it!!

There are newer reviews for Walking Bristol

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I've lived in Bristol for 4 years and hadn't realised the incredible history that it contained. The tour guide was brilliant and an excellent story teller. I'd recommend this to anyone visiting Bristol!

1  Thank Matt O
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Every now and then I take it into my head to pretend to be a tourist in my home city of Bristol. It's a beautiful and fascinating city, but I get used to it.

A friend suggested this waking tour and I was in a "say yes" kind of mood. So we went on this tour. It was a great few hours walking around familiar sites hearing things that I'd never heard about before.

In the middle was a stop in St Nicks Market for a Pieminster pie with our guide, James, who was a friendly, energetic, knowledgeable and attractive young Irishman who also loved the city.

I'd recommend this tour to anyone, visitor or native to Bristol who'd like to spend a few hours doing something a bit different.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

The guide was excellent and the trip was very informative, entertaining and interesting! I recommend it to everybody who is visiting Bristol!

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We spend three hours with guide James and it was really great. Sure to recomend :-) we have viseted many interesting places, enjoyed enthusiastic and very funny guide.