“Not good”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Not good”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We ordered burgers for lunch one day (takeaway) only to discover the bread was mouldy!!! We complained and they offered to deliver us another meal the next day. Everyone went for burritos except for me...I ordered the burger meal. It was delicious but halfway through I noticed my burger was RAW inside. I know a lot of places do leave burgers pink in the middle (although you aren't supposed to) and I normally like my steak rare so I wasn't toooo worried. However... Two hours later I started feeling really nauseous... Within 4 hours I was hugging the toilet. I vomited from 5pm until the next day. It was terrible and my neck and stomach muscles STILL hurt from it. I rang on Saturday to say "look I don't want money back, I don't want vouchers I just want you to know the hellish time I had" and the woman was extremely unhelpful and just told me to ring on Monday! I know it was that burger as I have the constitution of an ox and it was my first meal of the day.
I still feel delicate now two days later :-(

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Alice E

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Cheap and tasty ”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Good honest burrito and prices. If you want a bit of Mexican flavor in a pinch this place is awesome. Will come again as it was pretty tasty.

1 Thank USA_to_UK
Warminster, United Kingdom
“Lovely and friendly”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We dropped in on a cold and windy Saturday afternoon. Most tables were taken by young customers, happily digging into their burritos,the conversation was quiet, the music lovely and not too loud.
We had hot drinks, my husband a cappuccino, I had a tea -served with steamed milk! - not bad really......
Before leaving I asked about all the food available for the burritos and one of the three waiters took time to explain what was what and how it had been prepared.
I'll gladly return and have a meal there next time.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Daniela M
grahamhuw, Owner at My Burrito, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Hi Daniela, thank you for your review - please come back and let us know what you think of our food too?
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Best burrito in Britain ”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

On a hungry stage during our day out in Bristol , we came across "my burrito".
Great service from the guys there who explained all the options available. We went for the chicken/chorizo burrito, and only 1 word describes it ...AWSOME ! Thanks guys, keep up the good work

1 Thank RobA935
grahamhuw, Owner at My Burrito, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Thank you very much! I'll make sure everyone here sees this. See you again soon.
Mountain Ash
“Friendly personal service and delicious food...”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Popped in (our 3rd visit) for a pre theatre dinner and weren't disappointed. We were shown some new sauces/salsas we hadn't tried before so great to be able to taste before you have them and the one heavy on the coriander was delicious, This place is perfect for a quick pre theatre meal. I had a pork burrito and my husband had the chicken and both were lovely. Fresh tasting salads with the refried beans and the smoky meat sooo good. Will be back again hopefully with more time. We could see them cooking churros fresh but didn't have time to sample them :(

• Visited April 2014