“Rubbish”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Rubbish”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

I thought I'd try this to my normal mission burrito, this was terrible, small for what you pay for, horrid chicken and dried pinto beans! Stick to mission burrito!

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank LauraMcc07

Brighton, United Kingdom
“Go for lunch special!”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

We came in here seeing the lunch special advertised ('small' burrito with a drink for £5) and was amazed with how much filling we were able to get for this price. We were unsure if it was the normal thing to do but we ordered everything just to get our moneys worth - the guy struggled to roll our burritos but managed eventually! Reminds me of Subway but not a rip off and with actual fresh tasty ingredients.

• Visited August 2014
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Very average with poor service”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

First impressions were good as the restaurant was fairly clean and tidy, however I found the staff to be rude and not interested or enthused in helping the customers... I asked my server a couple of questions about what he would recommend to put in my 'Hog Boss' burrito, but I ended up feeling as though really I was at fault for not having an intricate knowledge of their menu and selections...

I found the burrito and nachos that I had to be pretty bland and for £7.50 for a large burrito I would expect better. For me this restaurant just didn't deliver.

• Visited July 2014
“A maze Ing”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Wonderful delight to my taste buds fuego all the way baby !!! Well prepared burritos !!! My favorite flavour. Staff were great and very helpful I really recommend this place

• Visited July 2014
“Burritos for two”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Pretty decent, but didn't set my heart on fire. 2 x chicken burritos (one the spicy one) with cheese, lettuce, onions, and chipotle sauce. Decent food for the price but wouldn't rush back. Quick service.