“Great staff”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2013

It's a Pizza Hut, so you know what you're going to get. The food was good, the atmosphere was nice, but it was the service that raised this place about the norm. We took our daughter and her friends for a birthday meal - the waitresses couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We ate there last night but service was slow and our pizza wasn't as hot as it should have been. We usually eat there before the theatre and their service and food is predictable and usually on-time so that we sit for the performance, etc on-time. Yesterday they were slow; staff seemed to be rushing around and ill-coordinated.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Went for the all you can eat option on the pizza and pasta. They ran out of pizza and we had to wait 15 minutes to get more food. Unbelievably after 1 more slice each they ran out again for another 15 minutes! Switched to pasta but it wasn't great! Would consider coming back but would have to order from the normal menu.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Much to my surprise, this is a city center Pizza Hut that's actually good fun and value to visit.

Located near the Bristol Hippodrome it is easy to walk to from most places and both staff and food are excellent.

In short, I'd recommend this for anyone after a quick pizza or salad.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

What can I say, it's right next to the Bristol Hippodrome and if you are going to a show an ideal place to stop and eat. If fact it seemed like the whole place was full of theatre goers. I can't say if it was better than average because I can't remember the last time I went to a Pizza Hut! However we both enjoyed our meals. I must say the service was good and friendly.

2  Thank Richard B