“Our favourite cafe”

Cafe Ronak
Ranked #4 of 86 Coffee & Tea in Bristol
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Lightwater Uk
“Our favourite cafe”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This cafe is as good as it gets, an individual place, right on the Gloucester Road, it dances to its own tune, relaxing environment, wonderful service. We never seem to be able to just have coffee, the cakes are so good. Just wish they stayed open later in the week.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank garygeorge3

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great atmosphere, the perfect glo road cafe”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I come here often with various different people from friends to work colleagues and every time its perfect. The food is great, service is fast and staff are friendly! I would 100% recommend this place!

1 Thank Me1inbristol
Bristol
“Gloucester Road hidden gem!”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I live locally and having a huge choice for cafes on the Glos Rd can make it quite difficult at times to know where to go. For food this place really is very impressive, the outside does not look like it is capable of such a fantastic menu with such great service as the cafe is somewhat set back. But I am addicted. The menu is fantastic value for money with a Persian twist but unlike some of the other neighbouring cafes Ranoks really do offer genuinely good food at a great price. I always go for the wrappers delight which is a huge grilled wrap packed with chicken, big chunks of avacado, spinach and mozzerella and dollops of presto which a generous serving of salad and accompanying dips all for under £7!! My boyfriend had the burger which was a huge home made beef pattie on fresh bread with plenty of pretty and tasty salad and a nice helping of chunky chips for under £7. This is now my regular. Highly recommend for food, value and service. The surroundings are non pretentious and very laid back. Not an obvious offering when walking by but a must to try if passing by!!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank queenbumblebee2100
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Lovely cafe!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I stop by Cafe Ronak to grab a cup of coffee in between work appointments. Had lunch this time. Must admit that the coffee I had was the best soya milk cappuccino I have had so far. No other cafe (at least the ones I have visited) does different strength levels of roast. Food tastes fresh and yum. Even the staff are very polite and attentive. No doubt will be back here again :).

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Spardha
Bristol
“Perfection”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I visit this cafe at least once per week. I can describe it simply as having achieved perfection. I know that may sound like the use of a devalued word, but I mean it quite literally. It is, literally, perfect. I don't have an addictive personality, but I find myself addicted to the total experience of Cafe Ronak. The food, the atmosphere, the drinks, the people and, of course, Mr Ronak himself. (Imagine Mr Monopoly but a really nice guy who seems like the kind of person you would want to be a best friend). Go to this Cafe, he's done it right.

• Visited March 2014