“Great food and service.”
Review of Cafe Ronak

Cafe Ronak
Ranked #4 of 96 Coffee & Tea in Bristol
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Really nice little café, with great food and a really relaxed atmosphere. Staff are spot on, they appear just when required and work at a level far higher than I would expect at a café. It's a definite recommend if you are in the area.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I come here almost every Saturday for brunch with my brother. You can't beat the friendly service & great food! The coffee is good too. Nice little garden out the back which is covered in case of bad weather :) it's a gem for sure!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We have been to the Ronak many times. The service, food and ambience in this local family owned cafe is consistently first rate. Our well behaved dog Bella is welcome too ( sitting with us out in the quiet and secluded garden at the back ) she rates the food highly too!

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner visited this cafe on a Saturday lunch time! We really enjoyed our visit! The garden seating provided an oasis of calm on the otherwise busy gloucester road! The food was freshly prepared and very tasty! Well worth a visit! Fab!!!

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I visited this little diamond with my fiancé on a Saturday late morning following a number of friends recommending it.

Endless to say we were not disappointed, the cafe is small but very nicely done out and has a beautiful back garden.

The staff were amazing and the good was just as good, I had the tortilla inlet we and my fiancé had the falafel.

Both were extremely tasty and the portion sizes were excellent. Both were served with a salad which had a very good dressing which did not drown or overpower the salad.

This will be a regular haunt now when we do our shopping on Gloucester Road and I thoroughly recommend a visit!!!