“best paintball venue in southwest”

Bristol Activity Centre
Ranked #3 of 67 Fun & Games in Bristol
More attraction details
Owner description: Bristol Activity centre is the provider of action packed days out, and memorable weekends! Activities include Paintball for 12+, Mini paintball for ages 8+, Quad Trekking, Clay pigeon shooting, Axe and Knife Throwing, Archery, and also Airsoft on our former British Army base.
Reviewed 24 November 2013

This is one of the best venues Ive visited! access is really good, facilities are great, staff are amazing!
hoping to rebook very shortly

1  Thank Baz1275

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Having travelled to Skirmish recently I cant praise them enough they make everything so easy and fun. From my initial booking the ladies in the office were really helpful and full of knowledge to set my mind at rest. Once on site all of the staff were really friendly and made my sons birthday outing with his mates a fantastic experience. Thanks for a great day and we will definitely be back next year :-).

1  Thank Sally S
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Booked a bithday party for 17 year old daughter the staff were very proffesional and polite through out the variety of games was fantastic would recommend to any one for a group event big thanks to all the staff was a thoroughly great day

Clarissa wright

2  Thank Leftywright074
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I took my son and 7 of his friends here for his 9th birthday party and they all had an excellent time - safety was very much a key feature and the staff made sure all the children stayed safe with clothing, armour and goggles. The whole 2 hours were jam packed with action and the children all had many games - a stress free party that the children all loved what more could I have asked for ! Needless to say that many other children have now decided to have this for their party so I think I will be visiting this venue many more times yet !

2  Thank michelleleighjames
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Excellent, that's thew only way I can describe them. I went to the Cribbs site and it's easy to get to and despite what the description says is not really urban. The games are varied and the wardens are good and have a great sense of humour. Facilities are good and you can get food ordered. I'll be coming back for the sands of time event this year and have decided to buy my own kit :)
One word of advice, as is the same with all paintball places, buy paintballs in advance and make sure to have enough money to buy more as you'll have so much fun splattting the other players you might just lose yourself....

1  Thank Well-Prepared-Guy