“Stone cold steak and tiny salad”
Review of Revolution

Revolution
Ranked #257 of 1,596 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Set in the impressive surroundings of the Old Fish Market building on St Nicholas Street, Revolution Bristol offers both fantastic food served daily until 10pm, an extensive range of beer and cider and quality service. The environment of the bar is perfect for either relaxing and meeting with friends or dancing the night away. With the best mix of music playing every night there is something for everyone! We also have a mezzanine level that can be reserved for private parties or functions and an outside terrace that is perfect for summer evenings. Just speak to our sales team and let them take care of all the details!
Wellington, New Zealand
“Stone cold steak and tiny salad”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We popped in for a work lunch and I was pleasantly surprised at the atmosphere and decor - it's a lovely open space and has a nice vibe to it. We had pre-ordered our food so that we could be in and out within our allocated hour for lunch and the food arrived within 15 minutes of our arrival. Sadly my steak was absolutely stone cold and, as I'd swapped my chips for a healthy side salad, I barely had a few leaves to go with my grilled stone cold tomato so I left feeling a tad hungry! Everyone else's food looked great and one of our party couldn't finish her flatbread as it was piled so high with salad in addition to a hearty helping of prawns - I just wish they'd added some to my plate and had served the food hot.

• Visited May 2014

Swansea, United Kingdom
“Cocktail making lessons...great fun”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Although this pub is situated in a narrow back street it has a great seating area out front and is spacious inside. There is a good variety of drinks available and whilst we were there a hen party was enjoying the Revolution cocktail making lesson which looked great fun.Not a bad variety of food on offer,a great place to spend a couple of hours.

Visited May 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Amazing Christmas Party”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Brilliant, as always. I love this bar. The cocktails are good, the new decor-make-over is lovely and fresh, and the food is always fab. We do work lunches there, and have used it for a Christmas bash two years in a row. The cocktails masterclass is well worth doing if you have a group - fun, funny, and delicious results. Just make sure you're not the designated driver that night ;-)

Visited December 2013
Corroios, Setúbal
“Great food. Awesome environment !!!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I had fish and chips an vodka (they have 30 flavours) !!!
Good for a meal...or just to relax after dinner !

Visited March 2014
Bristol
“Just plain bad...”
Reviewed 29 January 2014 via mobile

Went to Revolution in Central Bristol and was somewhat taken aback by the decor - it looked like an explosion in a shabby chic outlet store and was garish and quite odd.

My friend found a seat and was met by a friendly waiter whilst I went to the bar. The bar staff were rude, ignored me and seemed genuinely disinterested. After paying £8 for too ice cold pints of ale (note to bar, this isn't a good thing, it should really be tepid to make it drinkable), we stuck around just long enough to decide this place wasn't for us and left.

I'm sure it's not always like this and perhaps the guys were having an off-day, but when discussing business with a new client the last thing you want to do is hear them spend 15 minutes moaning about the venue!