“Why Closed Down”

Atlas Cafe Bar
Twickenham, United Kingdom
“Why Closed Down”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

We loved this place but turned up today and found it has closed down.
Have they moved elsewhere or completely gone??

The food was top notch and the service was great!
WE WILL MISS THE EXOTIC RANGE OF FOOD..

Looks like i will have to wait and eat this when i am back in london...

• Visited November 2013

Street, United Kingdom
“Now closed down :(”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

It is a shame that Atlas has now closed. It was a regular stop for exotic burgers on a Friday. Zebra, ostrich and wild boar burgers were very good.

Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Meat lovers dream”
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

I love this place. As a meat lover, it always takes me a while to decide which burger I'd prefer. My favourite to date has to be the alpaca, this is something everyone must try.
Staff are very friendly and service is excellent both for eating in and takeaway. Enjoy!

1 Thank Ian G
Bristol
“Love it here!”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Atlas is a chilled out place with great food, great coffee, lovely organic ale if you want it and Elwyn and Chris, the owners, are really nice guys.

I agree with Liane J, the Skinny Fries and also Onion Rings are outstanding.

Pizza's and Burgers are really good.

The Tasca's (Italian Pocket Bread) are also excellent.

We (The Family) are regulars and we visit a lot of restaurants and cafes but we always find time to visit Atlas.

• Visited November 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, perfect service, lacking in atmosphere.”
Reviewed 16 November 2013

the title says it all. Lamb burger is awesome. The skinny fries are the best chips I have ever eaten! I ordered a breakfast but wanted a gluten free version of toast and the owner offered to give me chips instead for no extra cost. That meant I have kept coming back as they were so good and a lovely offer.
However, the place lacks a warm atmosphere at times. There is often no music playing and the noise of children and babies is the only sound breaking the silence.

• Visited October 2013