“Great experience - highly recommend” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cycle the City

Cycle the City
More attraction details
Owner description: Seek another side of Bristol, the UK’s first cycling city. At Cycle The City, we unlock Bristol’s hidden trails by bike, taking in the city’s most beautiful backdrops, hidden gems, famous landmarks and our world-famous graffiti scene. Join us on a bicycle tour of Bristol’s landmarks, food, and culture, or hire a bike and take it out yourself! With a range of bicycle tours and a fleet of comfortable and stylish Pashley cycles, we’re the best way to see Bristol. Bicycle hire, picnics and private party options also available.
Tempe, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
“Great experience - highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

I went there to rent a bike last weekend, and was greeted right away, shown the bike, the payment/papers to sign was easy, was given directions based on where I wanted to head, and the bike worked great, and, of course, the location is unbeatable. And the price is better than the other place I rented from last month here in Bristol. I'm not sure why you would rent from any other place. I should also say this is my first Trip Advisor review I've written in 2 years, so that's how good of an experience I had.

Visited May 2014

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great fun, very informative, and a superb way to see Bristol as a group”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

A great way to see Bristol, on some lovely vintage bikes. The tour guide (James) was very accommodating, and worked extremely well to our schedule. It was an informative and fun experience, which was perfect for our group of ladies on a hen wknd. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great way to see Bristol!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

The service and information we received from Cycle the City was great! Would definitely use them again in the future and recommend to others!

Visited March 2014
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
“Would do it again!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

I booked this for my soon to be husband and 7 others. They couldn't rate it highly enough and are all planning to re live the experience sometime in the summer. A must do while in Bristol if you are a local or not. Great service from the first email thanks so much.

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Group hire for training”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

10 bikes were booked in advance for local Bus drivers to try bikes as part of formal training, mainly in order to understand why cyclists need to be where they are in the road. Manager, James, was very supportive and flexible and the bikes were perfect for the purpose -- different types and easy to use for people with little or much experience. Great location for access to cycle-friendly routes and refreshments in their restaurant! We hope to use them again. Good value too.

Peter Godsall, HCT Group, London.

Visited February 2014