“Great Guide and a Great Ride”
Review of Cycle the City

Cycle the City
More attraction details
Owner description: Seek another side of Bristol, the UK’s first cycling city. At Cycle The City, we unlock Bristol’s hidden trails by bike, taking in the city’s most beautiful backdrops, hidden gems, famous landmarks and our world-famous graffiti scene. Join us on a bicycle tour of Bristol’s landmarks, food, and culture, or hire a bike and take it out yourself! With a range of bicycle tours and a fleet of comfortable and stylish Pashley cycles, we’re the best way to see Bristol. Bicycle hire, picnics and private party options also available.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I've been remiss not writing this review because James and Joe have a great outfit here and James our tour guide led us on a wonderful spring ride this past April. If you're in Bristol consider the Lost Bristol ride, it's informative, suitable for cyclists of all abilities and most importantly lots of fun.

1  Thank Dan S
"guppy"
in 3 reviews
"rode"

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We decided at the last minute to have an adventurous afternoon and to hire bikes in Bristol, cycle the City were fantastic they were able to set us up with really comfortable bikes, they had good advice on where to go, gave us a map of cycle routes and in general were really helpful. Highly recommended!

2  Thank Travelbloggeruk
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I e-mailed long before I arrived in Bristol and they were very helpful in telling me about the services they offered. Unfortunately they only rented hybrid bikes rather than roadbikes, but nobody seems to have roadbikes in the Bristol area. :-{

Traffic was extremely bad due to an incident on the M4 or M5, so it took us twice as long to arrive, but Joe was very kind to wait for me to get there to pick up the bike. He explained everything which made the pickup very pleasant.

The return was even better! Joe called my cell to explain that he would need to take the bike to storage and wondered what time I would arrive. We discovered that my office was out towards where the storage was, so he came to my hotel and picked up the bike!!! Could not have worked out better for me. They were awesome and I HIGHLY recommend them.

This was a business trip and it was great to be able to ride, but when I return with my family for vacation to England, if we are in Bristol, we will rent from them again.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I went there to rent a bike last weekend, and was greeted right away, shown the bike, the payment/papers to sign was easy, was given directions based on where I wanted to head, and the bike worked great, and, of course, the location is unbeatable. And the price is better than the other place I rented from last month here in Bristol. I'm not sure why you would rent from any other place. I should also say this is my first Trip Advisor review I've written in 2 years, so that's how good of an experience I had.