“Love this place”

Add it.
Hare On The Hill
Ranked #72 of 146 Nightlife in Bristol
Reviewed 18 May 2014

It's a bath ales pub ! (was going to stop there but not up to the minimum words). Its old skool, has board games in one corner, a quiz nite and they were all exchanging vinyl when I last went in - and a thin guy with a beard who has been in their the 20 odd times I have after work.

A good place to meet a mate, hang out on your own or meet up with friend for good beer ! And the food won't kill you !!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

It's not often that you find a true local in a city centre. Certainly for Bristol, the Hare on the Hill is one of the few exceptions. If you want a real British "local" within what can reasonably be called Bristol's city centre area, you'll not find better than this place.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

when I visit my home city of BRISTOL I always visit. Great real ales and my favourite as I call it wonderful GEM. A pint always taste better with a bit of banter and when I am around this is guaranteed.

2  Thank johnhenley2014