“Still great & can't stop coming back”
Review of La Piazza 1

La Piazza 1
Ranked #42 of 1,712 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2013

It is local to me & I love eating here, so relaxing & great service, always busy but always fit us in.
I enjoy my pizza & they certainly cook a lovely one, the staff are so friendly & so attentive.
They say you can have too much of a good thing but I haven't found that here I love the place & have enjoyed the food with the family & friends.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Visited this restaurant on a Monday night with my husband. The waiter that greeted us was very friendly and attentive and found us a cosy little table, the wine selection was great and reasonably priced and the drinks arrived swiftly.Olives and bread are free, bonus! For a starter we shared a few dishes which included an anti-pasta with sliced salami , egg mayo, prawns and more it was presented well and tasted amazing all the flavours complemented each other perfectly.We also shared calamari and garlic bread with cheese, once again all the flavours were authentic Italian and presented well. For a main I had a lasagne which was one of the best I've ever had,the meat sauce was rich and the pasta cooked to perfection. My husband had the special which was veal with veg but my husband asked for spaghetti which was no problem whatsoever he said it was seasoned very well and tasty. By the time we had finished we were so full we didn't have dessert but we did see some being served which looked delicious! All in all we had a really relaxed evening and were very impressed with the friendly, quick service and delicious food. We will be visiting again regularly.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Really good value and great tasting food. I highly recomend their lasagne!
Friendly and welcoming staff, especially the waiter that served us, called Jimmy.
This is a real gem in the middle of Fishponds. And as it is out of town lots of free parking. 10/10!
DEFINATELY WORTH ANOTHER VISIT.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Had lovely calamari to start which was good.
Had risotto fopr my main which was made using regular long grain rice rather than risotto rice and had very little taste. My husband had a a really good pizza and was kind enough to share it with me. The service was good, good atmosphere and good value. Just dissapointed with the risotto.

1  Thank LauraJones1980
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Honest, sincere Italian with a touch of that oh so traditional family mentality. The food is quite literally to die for, and the atmosphere is down to earth and friendly. A definite must if ever in fishponds with a rumbling tummy. A gustatory delight.