“Excellent food ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

I have been here a couple of times now as it is just round the corner which is very handy! We recently visited with friends and had a fantastic meal!

The pizzas were fresh and tasty and big and the alforno again tasted fresh and homemade and was one of the best pasta dishes I've had.

The desserts were amazing and so reasonably priced! £3.95 for homemade banoffee pie! It was a big slice as well and tasted lush!

The price overall is so good for what you get.

Definitely need to book in advance as we booked for 8pm and it was packed and people were being turned away so it's very popular.

Can't wait to come back soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Me and my friend found this restaurant on tripadvisor, it sounded perfect when reading the reviews and we were not disappointed! The manager and team were very welcoming the food was delicious and the atmosphere was relaxed. I can not fault this place and already planning my next visit.

2  Thank Simonwes
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The thought of nice Italian restaurant in walking distance sounded great, but the reality did not live up to expectation! Sadly the food and service were very poor. Despite having ordered in good time ahead of a party of 8 arriving (who ordered on the day and had not pre-ordered), our food came out after 40 and after this party. Having ordered pasta and risotto with gralic bread – which is not my typo, but the typo on the menu it was not worth the wait. A real shame as had so much potential, and have now extended to accommodate an outside seating area, but sadly we will not be making a return visit.

6  Thank simsy200
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This is a brilliant restaurant for big family gatherings and anniversaries. Kids seem to be very welcome and will always be given that extra bit of care and attention. However on my birthday my boyfriend took me out to La Piazza for a meal, and we had a lovely intimate time too, just the two of us. They seem to have it all covered. And it goes with out saying the food is phenomenal-the La Piazza Pasta is with out a doubt the best pasta I have ever tasted and every pizza must be tried! Weather you're looking to plan a big night out with all the family or a quite night with a partner of close friend La Piazza is the place is the place for you :)

1  Thank Alex A
Reviewed 29 July 2014

What a great little restaurant. Have been several times and always get great service. The pizzas are lovely and fresh. Not a massive menu, but I think that's a good thing - they do what they know they can do well. House wine is pretty decent too.

1  Thank 40scouple14