“Always welcomed with a smile!”
Review of The Tube Diner

The Tube Diner
Ranked #124 of 1,638 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Been coming here for ages with friends as family, Charlie is always welcoming, friendly and accommodating of my wife's diet.

Thoroughly recommend this for all the meals

There are newer reviews for The Tube Diner

Reviewed 14 August 2014

My best friend had been telling me to go here for ages, I'm so glad I finally got round to it! I'm now cross that I've been wasting my time and money on other burgers in Bristol...! The staff are ace, I can't wait to go back for brunch - the pancakes sounded superb! An absolute gem :0)

1  Thank Raine G
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have been a customer of The Tube Diner for almost 3 years now having experienced the breakfast, lunch, night time and weekend service and can genuinely say the service is nothing short of excellent.

I'm a fussy eater in liking simple food as apposed to some of the more exciting meals on the menu, but it is never a problem for the Diner as they are always willing to cater for people personal needs no matter what you do, or don't like.

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Visited for brunch after seeing the great reviews on here. We were not disappointed. We all had pancakes and they were absolutely fabulous. Quite a big stack and tasted great! Nice atmosphere too and the staff were really pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The staff and food at The Tube Diner are second to none. I found it quite by accident a few years ago when visiting an exhibition at The Paint Works and decided to drop in for a quick meal. I had no idea it was going to be so excellent.

While the setting wouldn't normally strike you as somewhere to go out of your way to eat, you certainly would not be disappointed that you did.

My only criticism, is they aren't open every day and into the evening.

1  Thank rTiGd2