“Bestest everrrrr sanies!”

Sandwich Sandwich
Ranked #294 of 1,615 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$4 - US$7
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Sandwich Sandwich is a family owned Bristol business boasting over 30 years of experience preparing high quality food with big plans for the future. The art of running a successful sandwich shop is about making reasonably priced, high quality home made sandwiches. Situated conveniently on Baldwin Street in the heart of Bristol, we pride ourselves on making the tastiest sandwiches, so we use only the freshest and most delicious locally sourced ingredients to make our Sandwich Sandwiches just perfect. Not quite sure what you would put in your perfect sandwich? Fear not! Pick from our range of our delicious, tried and tested house sandwiches or pick up one of our legendary Soft Boiled Scotch Eggs. Catering for a meeting? Or just have no time to wait. Then please call ahead and we will have your order ready for you when you come to collect it. Are you wandering where to go for lunch in Bristol? Sandwich Sandwich is the perfect place to get a lunchtime treat with friends to eat in or takeaway. You will soon see that our gourmet sandwiches are so good, they deserved to be named twice!
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bestest everrrrr sanies!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Super fresh sandwiches, brilliant service, friendly and professional. Just mix and match as you want, it will be done.
Almost as good as making them yourself at home!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank mickey4304

Derby, United Kingdom
“A fabulous picnic for the Zoo”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were on a short break in Bristol and planned a trip to the Zoo. It was a lovely day so we decided to take a picnic and found this wonderful shop. To call it a sandwich shop is an understatement. It has freshly made scotch eggs, quiches, pies and the most amazing chocolate brownies and flapjack, not to mention the interesting variety of salads.

The staff were very helpful and chirpy and provided us with cutlery and napkins.

Overall, the best picnic I've had in a long time. We had to save the cakes for afternoon tea as we were so well supplied with delicious salad.

If I lived in Bristol this would definitely be a favourite haunt.

Keep up the good work :-)

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank hannah w
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Pricey, but you get what you pay for”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Has to be the best sandwich shop in Bristol - definitely the best sandwich shop I have ever frequented. It is a little pricey to have regularly for lunch compared with other options, but I have yet to be disappointed with the food. The jerked chicken flatbread is amazing, the sandwiches are freshly made to order and the fillings are generous. Service is excellent. My only complaints are it's too popular, the queue is often out on to the pavement, and the cakes laid out on the counter while you're ordering are a bit too tempting.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank GaV6
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Mixed feelings”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I'm very conflicted about Sandwich Sandwich.
The scotch eggs are incredible and I literally want to eat everything in their deli counters!
My only niggle comes from two out of three occasions the salad box has made me a bit ill afterwards and it is rather pricey! I was disappointed to find out they've recently increased prices again (especially on the scotch eggs) especially as its i bit overpriced anyway.
It is nice though- great pulled pork sandwich thing....

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Alice E
Bristol
“More than your average Sandwich Shop”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have recently been introduced to the world of Sandwich Sandwich by a friend who considers it her lunch time staple and I can see why! Having tried a number of the Sandwiches, salad boxes and cakes I can say that this place is great. The quality and variety of food on the menu is wonderful and it makes a welcome change from a boring homemade ham salad sandwich!

• Visited May 2014