“Not bad!”

Gourmet Burger Kitchen -Cabot Circus
Ranked #300 of 1,690 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Serving up gourmet burgers in the UK since 2001. Offering a variety of delicious burgers, homemade sauces and seriously good milkshakes.
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The food is reasonably priced for what you get, the burgers taste great! Drinks pricing is a little top heavy mind!
Seating is a little cramped, and after waiting 10 minutes to be seated and herded together like cattle, being sat next to another table no more than 10inches away wasn't fantastic.

1  Thank Janner91

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Gourmet Burger Kitchen - situated on the Glass Walk of the Cabot Circus complex - good menu, fast service,- really tasty food - served really quickly - everything clean & lovely - would return.

Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Great service food was excellent and the menu choice was great. Place was really clean and it was a nice relaxed time well worth it

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Great tasty burger, well presented, nice fries, awesome milk shake, service was fine but not too difficult to get it right,
Great onion rings
Will definately return

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I visited this restaurant on a Saturday lunchtime as I thought that the wait would be too long in the likes of Nandos and was hoping that for the price you pay you'd get a decent meal but unfortunately I was a bit disappointed.

At the time I arrived the restaurant was quiet and the guy behind the counter called over to tell me to sit down wherever. I walked towards the back of the restaurant where a group of people were sat but they looked 'daggers' at me. I then realised that they were staff and they were having a meeting but how was I supposed to know this. Already I felt uncomfortable.
The waitress brought over a menu and explained how to order and the guy that took my order was friendly and polite. It took longer than I thought for them to bring over my drink but the food didn't take long to arrive.

I enjoyed the burger and it was cooked to my request but I was very disappointed with the skinny fries. I'm not sure how to describe them really, they just weren't very nice but as I had paid for them I wasn't going to waste them. My meal and a drink cost £13 which I thought was quite expensive considering the fact that you could get the same in other restaurants for less than that.