“Just awful!”

Dining options: Reservations
London, UK
“Just awful!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Visited with my husband and had quite possibly our worst dining out experience ever. We waited over 15 mins to order drinks, and a further 30 mins to order our food, despite there only being one other couple and two single diners in the restaurant. The service was so slow that we were just about to leave when our food finally arrived over an hour after arriving. My husband's steak was bland and came served with a weird tasting balsamic drizzle. My salmon came with the same foul tasting drizzle, greasy vegetables and horrible tasting new potatoes. At no point were we approached by any staff member to ask if everything was okay with our food or to offer more drinks. We used a groupon voucher, but I am sure that if we were paying full price things would have been just as poor.

• Visited August 2014

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Disappointing Steak...”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My husband and I ate here recently. We had bought a groupon voucher so both ad steak and chips. The steak was chewy and pretty horrid, like it had been re-heated or something. The staff were OK. Bit slow and the place is looking tired and in need of an update. If we'd had to pay full price we'd have been very disappointed. Even at half price it was barely worth it. Chips were OK though!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Sue C
“Pan fried salmon with Mediterranean vegetables”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

The most horrible food I have ever tried!! Veggies were so old, that even frying didn't make them softer. Like rubber!! Inedible!!! Very bad quality food!!!! Never never eat there!!

1 Thank Euginia777
“Good value for money ”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Surroundings are very relaxing and the food is of good quality. It is also very good value for money. A nice place to have lunch.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“takeaway was terrible!”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

My partner ordered a breakfast and we had to call the restaurant to get food picked up/refund as it was inedible. The delivery guy and the chap on the phone were understanding and friendly though.
we ended up sharing my club sandwich which was ok but nothing special.
I do wonder if some people have any taste in food if they think this place is good for a takeaway. I have not eaten in though so hopefully that would make a better experience but to be honest im not going to chance it.