“Really is the gem of Park Street”
Review of The Bristol Ram

The Bristol Ram
Ranked #67 of 149 Nightlife in Bristol
More attraction details
Owner description: A lively city centre pub with great drinks and an awesome atmosphere! Live music every Thursday, Friday and Saturday (and will be introducing Sundays soon!) Cash prize quiz every Tuesday And a great new menu
Canterbury, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really is the gem of Park Street”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I saw the Trip Advisor logo on a board in the Ram asking for reviews, so i thought i would oblige!
After visiting family in nearby Weston, i took my grandmother to a show at the Hippodrome just down the road, and thought we would follow the advice of the rams sign outside of resting our legs before the trek up the hill!
As soon as we arrived we were enthusiastically welcomed by the barman, who asked us what we would like. As i am a vegan i asked what drinks were vegan friendly, usually i get the response of "don't know", not here, the barman told me what products were suitable for vegans, then said he would google the product to ensure it was.
Then offered to bring the drinks over to our table when he was sure.
My Grandmother then requested the music to be turned down, (once again usually met with a no) the Barman explained that the other customers were enjoying the music however if wanted to sit in the conservatory he could turn it off in there. which he did.
My Grandmother and I both knew we were being difficult but nothing seemed too much trouble to the barman. Even now as i type the barman is ensuring everything is alright!
I just wish every pub had this level of service. Will definitely be using again!
The only downside is the lack of food.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lewis H
Bristol-Ram, Manager at The Bristol Ram, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you so much for the review Lewis I'm delighted to hear that the service you received was of such a high standard, we will strive to maintain and improve our customer service as the business grows, with regard to the food I have only recently taken the Pub over and we are very close to starting our new menu, please look for us on Facebook and @bristol_ram on twitter to keep up to date with the menu launch.
I very much look forward to seeing you in the pub.
Many thanks
Adam

Bristol, United Kingdom
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“The Bristol Ram is a must to end your night out in Bristol!”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Whenever I go out for drinks in Bristol I always end up in the ram! It is pretty small as far as bars go and it gets pretty 'rammed' but the atmosphere is great! On Saturday nights there are local bands that play live and this makes it even better! If you like a lively, bouncing bar look no further!

Visited February 2014
Bristol-Ram, Management Team at The Bristol Ram, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
We are so glad you enjoy the time you spend with us at the ram!
Be sure to come back soon, there are lots of new events happening over the next couple of months. Including a weekly Tuesday night quiz!