“Stop for a coffee and snack and watch the world go by”
Review of ednas-kitchen

ednas-kitchen
Ranked #161 of 1,668 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$7 - US$8
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Right in the centre of bristol at castle park[top of union street] we run a friendly kiosk serving home made healthy vegetarian/vegan middle eastern food to go. Delicious freshly made authentic Falafel, Hummus, meze salad boxes, Sabich, Halloumi wraps, home made cakes, excellent coffee, organic Teas, Chai, hot chocolate, fruit juices. outdoor sitting available. we provide outside catering to local business,individuals,parties.see website. opening hours Monday till Sunday 10am-5pm. all welcome !
Reviewed 16 August 2014

To stumble on Edna's Kitchen was a delight. To sit by the edge of the park and drink Latte coffee and watch the world pass by is an unforgettable experience. Right by the shopping mall at the edge of the park. Fantastic! There should be a law passed making it illegal to close this place down.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

It's simply one of the best Falafels that you likely to eat as Edna adds herbs to the Falafel and makes sure that the frying fat is changed regularly. The result is a delicious, hot, crunchy shell with a awesome flavoursome Falafel inside. The salads are great, a great variety on offer and the staff ask you what you like in your salad. So you don't pay for anything that you don't like.
I love the food and I also like the fact that you sit outside the kiosk on the provided seating area to eat, what is priced as take-away food. Best of all - after eating Edna's food I have always felt very satsified, tasting great flavours of middle Eastern cooking and knowing that I have just consumed something healthy.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

In Bristol for the first time today and just looking for a coffee shop, I came upon this gem. I've had falafel - but never like this. Simply to die for! If I lived in Bristol I would eat this every single day for lunch (including Saturday and Sunday) what more can I say? Fabulously fresh ingredients and happy and helpful service - Wonderful!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Paid my first visit to Edna's Kitchen on the first day of my new job and being a newbie to Bristol, I'm keen to try its culinary delights!

This was also my first encounter of falafel and it was absolutely gorgeous. I had the pitta and it was packed with salad and humous. A massively generous portion which filled me up for the rest of the day.

Friendly staff, super efficient and a beautiful setting in Castle Park. I will be back!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

The food here is all vegan or veggie. Great setting, sitting outside in the sunshine, with a tasty falafel, followed by Turkish coffee and baklava - felt just like alfresco dining in down-town Beirut
Even though it's right in the heart of Bristol, Castle Park is a peaceful, pretty place to relax.
The food was tasty - generous portions and a good price. Even though I was slightly twatted, it was one of the nicest dining experience I have had.