Ibis Bristol Centre
Agoda.com
US$94
US$91
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$91
US$96
US$93
1,590 results
All reviewsbudget hotelmillennium squaremillenium car parkbars and restaurantsss great britainexcellent locationcentral locationharbour sidewhat it says on the tinwould stay againbristol centreone night staybuffet breakfastcolston hallshort staydouble roomcomfy bed
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We stayed here 21st-23rd July to attend my daughter's graduation which was held at Bristol Cathedral & I can honestly say that we were all very pleased with our choice of hotel. We had 2 double rooms & a twin between 5 of us & only paid £56 per room per night-great value for such a central hotel. On arrival, the receptionist took great care making sure our rooms were all on the same floor & close to one another. In fact all the staff were very friendly, pleasant & helpful, with a smile & a lovely positive attitude.
Our rooms were fairly standard, but clean & quiet. Good size walk-in showers despite the pod design. The room - cooling system was very efficient as it was 28deg outside & our rooms were never too hot. Beds were pretty firm but quite comfortable with extra pillows available. Plenty of open storage for 2 of us for a couple of nights, good tv, hairdryer & tea/coffee making facilities with plenty more supplies available on request.
Downstairs the bar & lounge area was very comfortable, modern & with a lovely relaxed atmosphere. I had breakfast once which I thought was very good value for £7.95. All the cooked food was fresh & replenished often & there was a good choice of pastries & fruit, yoghurt, cereals etc. Definitely much better than what I've eaten in Travelodge for the same price. As it was so hot, the lounge was opened right up so that the terrace area became part of it & was a lovely place to sit outside eating breakfast & watching the world go by. The bar is in the same area & again, it was very pleasant to sit outside late at night, having a coffee. The bar appeared to stay open very late. It was still serving when we went to bed at 1.00am one night & there was absolutely no feeling that we had to finish & let the staff clear up, as I have felt in other places.
The location of this hotel is its biggest asset - right in the centre of harbourside with all its bars & restaurants, Tesco express just round the corner for any last minute supplies, within walking distance of Park St, Cabot Circus, St Nicholas market & 5 mins from the Cathedral, so perfect for UWE graduation ceremonies there.
All in all, I would always make this my 1st choice of hotel on any future visits to Bristol & I have sampled quite a few over the last 3 yrs. It feels very much more up-market than the usual "budget" hotels & I just love the relaxed atmosphere. A big congratulations to the staff who all contribute to the feel & well running of this hotel. Thankyou for a lovely few days. It really felt like I was on holiday.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Maria P, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear guest,

We much appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at Ibis Bristol Centre. I was pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay and I will certainly pass on your comments to my team. I know that they will be delighted to learn that their efforts have been appreciated and remembered. Hope we can welcome you back in the near future. Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Nice budget hotel right in the heart of Bristol on the harbour side.Rooms nice and clean we had a very good nights sleep and a drink in the bar in the evening and it was great sat outside on the square staff were very helpful and friendly did not have breakfast as early start in the morning. There is plenty places near to eat as well with out weakling too far.We will be staying again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Andy,

Thank you very much for your review. I was glad to hear that you had a nice stay with us and you will come back to Ibis Bristol Centre. Hope we can welcome you again in the near future. Kind Regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Room Tip: Could not fault our room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels

Reviewed 31 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We were looking for a 'budget' hotel for a friend's wedding on a weekend in July, and they recommended a few hotels near the venue. This was by far the cheapest (just over £50 per night for a couple sharing), and turned out to be great value for money. The location is great - right in the centre and really convenient. I would normally have worried about noise being that central, but I didn't hear a thing.
The room had all the basics, with a good TV, bathroom with decent shower, and a really comfortable bed, which is really the most important aspect for me. There was also free wifi which worked and was easy to access.
I would definitely stay here again, should I need.
We did have to pay extra for parking in a nearby carpark, but we did get a reduction because we were staying in the ibis. We didn't eat or drink at the hotel, so can't comment on that.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Maria P, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Nicola,

Thank you very much for your comments due to your stay at Ibis Bristol Centre. I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope we can welcome you again in your next trip to Bristol. Kindest Regards,