“Great budget hotel & dog friendly”

Ibis Bristol Centre
Ranked #22 of 39 Hotels in Bristol
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Was not sure what to expect from the hotel, only paid £21 each for the room and £7.95 for breakfast but was very surprised when we arrived. The reception was very spacious and stylish so was the bar area. I awaited the view at our room with similar experience, nice sized room and again clean and modern, bathroom had a great shower as well. Stayed with a friends and one friend brought her dog as it was a dog friendly hotel, so an even better bonus for her.

Breakfast was well worth the money, lots of choice for all to eat hot and cold so really impressed with the hotel. I would happily recommend and in a great location on Millennium square close to the waterfront and harbour areas

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank stevejb4u

Reviewed 28 August 2014

It's near museums and other places of interest. Bigger than what you expect bedrooms. Very clean. I think the building is still new.

I just had a bad experience in the evening but its not because of the hotel itself. I went down to check if I can get a drink but nobody from reception is at front desk. There were 5 drunk lads near the bar and I didn't like the attention they are giving so I went back to my room and didn't bother to get my welcome drink.

I requested for a late check out and I was informed that the hotel does not entertain late check out for gold accorhotel card holders. I think its a hotel policy but I am not sure. That's alright. We had a wonderful time at the harbour.

Room Tip: Try to get a room facing millennium square
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Maria P, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stayed for one night on Sunday 24th and it wasnt the best night's sleep. We stayed on the third floor and it was so noisy, we had other guests drunk banging on our door through out the night and shouting up and down the corriders. I understand staying over on a bank holiday weekend there would be some noise but maybe in future the hotel should but business travellers on a different floor to leisure guests?
We stayed in room 326 and there was a slight smell of Cigarette smoke.

Usually love the Ibis hotels but this one was a let down. I travel to Bristol a lot but not sure If I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Maria P, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback regarding your stay at Ibis Bristol Centre. I am very sorry to hear of the disturbance you experienced as a result of the inconsiderate behaviour of other guests in the hotel; and I can certainly understand the distress caused to you. We do encourage our guests to be respectful and considerate of each other, though you will appreciate that it is not always possible to control the behavior of others. I apologize that we failed in this instance. Please be assured that the night team have been re-trained on how to handle such a situation. Hope we can have the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Kind Regards,

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

The location of this hotel is excellent for shopping exploring and nights out in Bristol. The rooms are clean and modern. Nothing fancy but what it offers is better than your average budget hotel.
Just off the major bus routes and not far from the train station. Would stay again and recommend.

Stayed: August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at Ibis Bristol Centre. I will look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2014

stayed here two nights when visiting a conference.
located at a reasonable walking distance from the train station and city centre.
the room was spacious and clean, as is to be expected of an Ibis hotel, staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Maria P, General Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at the Ibis Bristol Centre.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards,