“A great place to stay”

Ibis Bristol Centre
Ranked #22 of 39 Hotels in Bristol
Reviewed 18 December 2010

I can't believe anyone gives this hotel bad reviews. It's only 2* but far better than a Travelodge. I had a very clean, very quiet room on the third floor. Pleasant staff providing prompt service. If you're in Bristol for the night I recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Ibismanager, Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments about our hotel and staff !
We all have been very pleased to read your review.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back soon in Ibis Bristol Centre.
Kindest regards

There are newer reviews for Ibis Bristol Centre

Reviewed 13 December 2010

First of all i check in and had to wait for a while to be dealt with. Secondly they put us in the wrong room a single instead of double so they moved us. I paid extra for the internet to find out the sound was broken so i rang reception and they told me there wasnt enough workers on duty to come and change it. We were constantly woken up out of our sleep with reception ringing u to our room telling us we were smoking when neither of us smoke!!!! Then when we actually check out they told us that thye are charging us for an extra night for smoking when we wasnt!! Ive rang up soo many times to complain and get my money back and the customer service is soo poor...they all speak little english and do not listen to what you have to say.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
Ibismanager, Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2010

Dear Guest,
First of all all, I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor.

We already discussed your issues yesterday over the phone and by email.

If you are willing to discuss them further, you can contact me at anytime.

Reviewed 5 December 2010

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in!!!
My tv was broken so I informed reception at 6pm of this. they ibformed me that it would be rectified upon my return,
At 2.30am I returned to be informed thet my tv was broken!!!!
I was then offered another room!!! At 2.30 in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!
Why not just replace the tv while I was out???
No wonder they had spare rooms on a Friday night.............
I have other complaints but too many to list.
This is first time I have complained about anything, so, make your own mind up.
p.s. The breakfast was terrible aswell.......................................

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Ibismanager, Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2010

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for your review about our hotel.
I am the lady you spoke with regarding the fault on your television.
If you would like to discuss again this issue, you can contact me on h5547-gm@accor.com

Kindest regards

A TripAdvisor Member
Taunton
Reviewed 26 November 2010

have stayed here before and obsviously found it good as we came again. A good central position and friendly staff and nice clean relaxing rooms with a very efficient en-suite. Close to transport, shops and eating places. WOuld definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
Ibismanager, Manager at Ibis Bristol Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2010

Dear Guests,

I would like to thank you for your nice review about Ibis Bristol Centre.

we are all looking forward welcoming you back in our hotel !

Emilie

Reviewed 25 November 2010

I don't think I would describe this hotel as "very beautiful"!!

Stayed here for one night. Great location in Millenium Square and close to good restaurants and bars. Check in was quick and efficent. Room was clean and beds quite comfy. Bathroom was a bit weird, felt like you were walking into a caravan bathroom! Towels were tiny, but shower was good.

I've never stayed in an Ibis before but I am presuming they are all very similar budget hotels. Okay for one night, but wouldn't stay any longer.

Recommend for a cheap overnight stay if you want to hit the Bristol nightlife.

Dear guests,
Thank you very much for your comments. I hope you will stay with us during your next visit in Bristol.

An Accor traveller
Uckfield
Reviewed 25 November 2010

Reviewed 24 November 2010

I stayed 1 night in this Hotel, after a tiring journey from Paris. The staff was friendly and i didnt wait for the checkin.
The lobby and the bar-restaurant area are very beautiful. I think that the hotel is recent. My room was clean. Internet is available but i didn't use it.
The breakfast was good.

Dear Guests,

Thank you very much for your kind review about our hotel on TripAdvisor.
I hope you will choose Ibis Brstol Centre during your next stay in the City !!