Stayed here Sunday night with travel zoo vouchers. I contacted hotel prior to purchasing voucher to see if availabilty for bank holiday and then booked break the booking staff very helpful and informed me that an upgraded room was available,reception staff very friendly helpful and accommodating. Room large and clean with everything you need. Had a couple of drinks at bar again staff very friendly. Had evening meal which was part of the offer but chose to eat off the ala carte menu the restaurant was extremely busy, but again staff really lovely although chef must have been having a bad night....my husbands steak was returned as had asked for medium rare but it was well done new steak prepared but this was also well done but he didnt send back again or we wouldve been eating seperately.... I had asked for my steak to be cooked medium rare too but also well done but I ate it and although not cooked to my liking it was really tasty ,people had long waits for meals heard alot of people complaining about the length of time from ordering to getting the starters. The matre d agreed that steaks were not cooked as requested and reimbursed us fairly. We had breakfast and have to say it was delicious plenty of choices well cooked would go as far to say it was one of the best breakfasts we have had in the uk.... We will return it hasn't put us off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of the 4 star Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa which is perfectly placed for business or leisure, be it a family break, city getaway or a fun filled adventure in this cosmopolitan metropolis. All 275 rooms are contemporary and well appointed bedrooms with large beds. The Urban Bar & Kitchen offers a vibrant and contemporary atmosphere with a fantastic open plan dining facility. Using the finest local produce, you can expect urban food, unsung heroes along with some guilty pleasures to satisfy your appetite. For ultimate relaxation and indulgence why not visit the Spa which offers various treatments, a large indoor heated pool and fitness suite. An affordable yet stylish and luxury hotel that delivers and will ensure your stay is memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Easy Market Spa, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Holland House Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Mercure Holland Hotel Bristol
- Accor Holland Hotel Bristol