Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa
US$102
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Bristol - North(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$85
Agoda.com
US$100
  • Restaurant
Ibis Bristol Centre(Bristol)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hotels.com
US$93
Priceline
2,841 results
All reviewsswimming poolseparate buildingprivilege roomcity centrehen partiesoffice blocktwo double bedstrouser pressgood sizeper nightan upgradefamily roomcar parkingsunday morningcoffee machinestayed here for one nightbuffet style
Reviewed 23 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Zowie O, Manager at Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Had a special rate pre-pay family room for £69, room was clean, spacious and well equiped. Reception/bar area was very modern and inviting. Didn't use the Spa so can't comment on that. Would have scored a 5 if the heating and lighting were better. Decided not to have breakfast on site as it was just too expensive, there's a cafe open from 7:30am next door, where you can have a no frills fry up- plus a cuppa for a fraction of the cost!
As we arrived (easter Sunday) there were tons of stag and hen parties just checking out so beware if staying over on a weekend!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Zowie O, Manager at Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

I am delighted you consider us great value! That’s one of the things we strive to be! I do hope you consider us again for a future visit to Bristol and please do try out the Spa facilities should you have the time!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

I have just returned from the best weekend EVER!!! Myself and 21 of my family and friends stayed at holland house for my hen weekend, which included spa treatments.
From the start, staff were extremely helpful, Monika was in constant contact with my sister who arranged the weekend.
For a very reasonable £87.50 we got accommodation (which included 2 double/king beds per room) a 3 course evening meal (which was delicious) breakfast and £35 towards spa treatments.
There is a pool in the basement of the hotel, which is lit with mood lighting, giving it a very relaxed feel, and sun loungers at the end of the pool.
The spa itself is in a separate building to the hotel (literally a 30second walk and in the hotel grounds) there is a lovely relaxation lounge, where you an stay for as long as you wish. Treatments were amazing and considering our large group were booked in for treatments all of Sunday morning, the staff managed and organised everything perfectly.
I couldn't have asked for a better weekend away. It really was amazing and I will remember it forever. I will recommend holland house and the spa to anyone I know who's looking for a relaxing break and I will be returning in the future for some more R&R.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Zowie O, Manager at Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Thank you for having a great weekend with us at Mercure! It really is a delight when we have fabulous reviews such as yours – it’s a huge encouragement for the team! Thank you very much for recommending us and we hope to welcome you back to Mercure in the future!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Location of the hotel is a short walk from the harbour. Room was immaculate but I would agree that the lighting in the room was poor! I also struggled as there was no plug within easy reach of the mirror, making hair drying difficult. Breakfast was good with plenty of choice!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

We certainly are perfect for visiting the harbourside! Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am very glad that you found the room to be immaculate. The refurbishment later on in the year will sort out the lighting in the room!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Great location, very close to the docks. Food in restaurant average and quite expensive. Lovely warm pool. Room was not spotless, spoons not washed up from previous guest, carpet needed to be hoovered better, hole in duvet cover.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments, though I am of course disappointed to read that you experienced housekeeping issues within your room. I can assure you that I have shared your feedback with our housekeeping contractors to ensure these small details are noticed.
I do hope we can welcome you back again in the near future for a stay not marred by such details!