2,967 results
All reviews swimming pool privilege room separate building city centre hen parties office block two double beds trouser press good size air con the hotel car park per night an upgrade family room sunday morning coffee machine stayed here for one night
Reviewed 4 November 2008

Stayed on 2nd November having booked a twin room (1 king size bed and 1 double bed). Room tastefully furnished and clean. Staff helpful. Breakfast very good but a little cool. Will stay again. Only 10 minute work to Cabot Circus shopping centre.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2008

very good hotel. very close to the city centre. Modern hotel, free Internet, and outstanding service. Extremely polite and helpful front desk staff. Including restaurants suggestions and bookings. I would come again with no doubt. Holland house is my bristol's hotel.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2008

I stayed here for three nights tin October 2008 for business purposes and was immensely impressed with the service and the standard on the hotel. The bar area is second to none ( having experience my far share of hotel bars ) and the food was great. The hotel is a five minute walk to the harbour area ( with the usual bars / resturants ) and very easy access to the train station. The swimming pool is more of a relax pool but does it job well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Bristol and would like to thank the hotel staff for taking care of me in such a specal way. it was also nice to see members of the management team on the 'shop floor', taking care of the guests.

Stayed: October 2008
1  Thank stateside74
Reviewed 27 October 2008

When I stayed here in august the food was very below standard for a 4 star hotel (in fact i couldn't believe how basic it was!!!) and the queue for breakfast was a complete joke with terrible service! However upon my recent stay the food was a major improvement, (it was actully the best meal I have ever had!) But the attention paid to the individual at breakfast is little, in fact it is just rude! after asking for some coffee i was greeted with a grunt! The room was very good, spacious and modern, which is the reason I returned to the hotel. I would recommend dinner in the restaurant to anyone, but avoid breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 October 2008

My wife and I stayed for a Friday and Saturday night, and my mother joined us for the Saturday night.
We were on a cheap, room-only rate of £69 per room per night - breakfast not included. We didn't eat in the hotel, because that didn't suit our timetable.
The rooms were very good, spacious, well-furnished and clean. We all slept well. The staff on reception were very helpful and friendly. I paricularly enjoyed being able to use the very attractive swimming pool.
I'd definitely stay here again - especially if we could get the same cheap rates!

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple