Booked a 3 night stay at the hotel online, unfortunately my son decided to cut his head open the week before and we had to have the stitches removed which meant we were unable to make the first night...I contacted the hotel 2 days before to inform them of this. Needless to say we still had an email highlighting our non arrival and would we be arriving the next day as the hotel is fully booked? Bit annoying as we had already highlighted to them our travel plans! The position of the hotel is excellent and a 5 minute walk from the dock area of Bristol. We had booked a family room, which was very spacious with 2 queen beds...which meant the kids had a proper bed also. The room was south facing and you cannot open the windows, the AC worked “just”, as long as you left it on it could manage to keep the room at a reasonable temperature!! The TV remote was broken, and we had to request a hairdryer, twice. Despite the room sleeping 4 and being sold as a family room , you still get 2 cups and 2 glasses..we requested 2 more which were delivered but subsequently removed by the cleaner, she also took the key card which kept the AC on and opened the curtains...so came back to a boiling hot room. Finally £12 a night to park your car!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the hospitality of the 4 star Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa which is perfectly placed for business or leisure, be it a family break, city getaway or a fun filled adventure in this cosmopolitan metropolis. All 275 rooms are contemporary and well appointed bedrooms with large beds. The Urban Bar & Kitchen offers a vibrant and contemporary atmosphere with a fantastic open plan dining facility. Using the finest local produce, you can expect urban food, unsung heroes along with some guilty pleasures to satisfy your appetite. For ultimate relaxation and indulgence why not visit the Spa which offers various treatments, a large indoor heated pool and fitness suite. An affordable yet stylish and luxury hotel that delivers and will ensure your stay is memorable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Bristol Holland House Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Holland House Bristol Hotel Bristol
- Mercure Holland Hotel Bristol
- Accor Holland Hotel Bristol