Open today: 09:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
Fun way to explore Bristol.

If you're a fairly active type who likes to explore and try new things, there's no better way to... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
James A
Bristol, United Kingdom
via mobile
A Great Adventure

Took my first ever paddle with them and what a great adventure with in 15 mins I was up on the... read more

Reviewed 11 December 2018
davereeder2017
Bristol, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Bristol
from US$163.14
from US$326.27
from US$163.14
More Info
All reviews taster session paddle boarding great instructor great fun stand up paddle board different perspective harbour tour brilliant morning clear instructions cottage inn hour session ss great britain own pace fun experience these guys stag do work colleagues
Reviewed 9 June 2016

We had a taster session with Kate. Kate was really relaxed and friendly and lead the group really well. We had so much fun on our boards paddling up to the SS Great Britain and taking in the sights. We will be back soon!!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 6 June 2016

Loved our Saturday morning beginners trip. Great, relaxed, fun teaching from Tim. Loads of fun, no pressure to try anything we weren't comfortable with. Lovely group of 8 with one teacher. Hot shower afterwards. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 27 May 2016

First SUP session last night, an unofficial ladies only group! We had fantastic weather, a wonderful instructor and Bristol always looks lovelier when the sun is shining and the water twinkling. I managed to stay on the paddle board but have got to improve my parking skills! I can't wait to come back for another go. Nice one guys!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed 11 May 2016

I was lucky enough to attend a training course with SUP Bristol. Tim is a genuinely great tutor, calm, knowledgeable and friendly. He taught some techniques that I hadn't heard of anywhere else, clearly knows his stuff and able to put people at ease.

I am lucky to SUP in stunning Cornwall, and I was genuinely surprised at how much I enjoyed the Harbour, even on a grey day. It's such an interesting backdrop with the SS Great Britain, Bristol city scape and other water sports. The location next to the boat yard where traditional wooden boats are made was amazing.

Date of experience: April 2016
SUP B, Owner at SUP Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

Thanks for the review Amanda. Best of luck with the business. You'll certainly be seeing us down in Cornwall over the summer :) Tim

Reviewed 4 May 2016

So much fun! A group of 15 of us did this as part of a hen do weekend and it did not disappoint! Our group was made up of all abilities, sizes and ages and our instructors Kate and Tim were so patient and encouraging with everyone. It really made our weekend special. I would thoroughly recommend this to anyone visiting Bristol!

Date of experience: April 2016
SUP B, Owner at SUP Bristol, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We had a great time too! Hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend. Tim and Kate.