Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Fun way to explore Bristol.

If you're a fairly active type who likes to explore and try new things, there's no better way to... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
James A
Bristol, United Kingdom
via mobile
A Great Adventure

Took my first ever paddle with them and what a great adventure with in 15 mins I was up on the... read more

Reviewed 11 December 2018
davereeder2017
Bristol, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Bristol
from US$163.21
from US$326.42
from US$163.21
More Info
All reviews taster session paddle boarding great instructor great fun stand up paddle board different perspective harbour tour brilliant morning clear instructions cottage inn hour session ss great britain own pace fun experience these guys stag do work colleagues
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Spent last weekend undertaking my SUP rescue and safety and foundation instructor course with SUP Bristol and the WSA.
Fantastic location with great facilities and a range of equipment to try.
The course, delivered by Kate, was full on but informative and totally focused upon safety and the technical skills needed to provide safe tuition to others.

Would recommend giving Stand Up Paddleboarding a go with SUP Bristol as the location is amazing, paddling past SS Great Britain but also the kit is up to date and in good condition and the instructors are very experienced .

1  Thank micheh20
Reviewed 18 September 2016

I went with a group for a friend's birthday in spring 2016. Our instructor, Tim, was infinitely patient with us and so encouraging - we all had a great time.

Couldn't recommend it more!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 17 September 2016

I finally got round to trying my hand at Stand Up Paddleboarding today.
A 2.5 hour beginners session costs £35 and it's money well spent.
After a quick briefing we took to the water and our instructor Ben had us standing up on our boards within ten minutes. We practised some basic techniques in the quieter waters before setting off, paddling our way into town. We got up close & personal to the SS Great Britain and The Matthew, and having lived in Bristol for most of my life it was great to see the sights I take for granted from a different perspective.
Will definitely be doing this again.

1  Thank spicyspiral
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I went with a networking group and we had a great time. Very professional with a good safety briefing before getting on the water - then fantastic fun getting to grips with SUPing and exploring the harbour... And no-one fell in :-)

1  Thank Catherine C
Reviewed 3 September 2016

We had a great time with the team. They are very professional and friendly. Will definitely go back again.

Date of experience: July 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction