“Great Food”

Ranked #167 of 1,643 Restaurants in Bristol
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Just had a great meal at The Burger Joint North Street. The staff were really welcoming, professional and friendly.
The restaurant is quite intimate and has a nice comfortable feel to it, but the food ....well what a great burger. I had the beef which was juicy and really well cooked. Had to nick a bit of the lamb just to taste and that too was well up to the mark.
Well done to all!

1  Thank Robert H
There are newer reviews for The Burger Joint

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I went to the North Street Burger Joint last Monday evening as I had heard a lot about it from colleagues at work who had said it was definetly worth a visit so I had high expectations! The staff were very welcoming, made sure that we knew how to order and was there if we needed her advice on what to choose!
Lots of choice on the menu and I really liked the 'build your burger' idea as you could pick from a huge range of toppings, sauces and sides. I chose Lamb & Mint burger topped with Halloumi with a Lemon & Tarragon sauce and a Tzatsiki sauce and it was AMAZING! You could really taste all the different flavours and the meat was succulent and well cooked. Great service, great value for money and the food is delicious. Will definetly be returning again - I am glad I live so close to North Street!

1  Thank Francesca R
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Really enjoyed my two visits to The Burger Joint, North Street. Food was perfect both times, the staff are really helpful-cant do enough to make your meal perfect.

Really good value for money and the set up of the restaurant really works.

Will be heading back for a third visit really soon!!!

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Great food well cooked and well presented. Staff are great,very attentive but not intrusive.
I love the ordering process. Just tick the items you want and you build your perfect burger.
Our third visit and it won't be our last. Price is not unreasonable as well.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

After visiting the Whiteladies road restaurant a couple of months ago and having an average time we didn't really know what to expect of the new restaurant on North Street.

The staff are so helpful, explaining and answering all of our questions and gave us a great recommendation.

The food was first class, couldn't fault it and we are already looking forward to our next visit