“I LOVE NANDOS”

Ranked #445 of 1,579 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$8 - US$16
Cuisines: European, Portuguese
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bristol, United Kingdom
“I LOVE NANDOS”
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Chicken....spices....enough said?
Nandos service - whichever one you visit service is great food is always spot on and the value is amazing.

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Wiltshire, UK
“Nice food but service wasn't all that brilliant”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I visited this restaurant with my sister and a friend whilst out shopping and we were seated immediately. The greeting we reccieved from the waitress wasn't particularly warm or enthusiastic but we were asked if we had been to Nandos before and if we had said no, I'd have hoped that we would have had everything explained to us at that point.

Whilst waiting for the food to arrive, I noticed that food was sat around waiting to be taken to tables for quite a while whilst members of staff appeared to be 'wasting time'. Surely, it is more important to deliver hot food to customers rather than having the wait staff serving their designated areas only. Thankfully our food was hot and I enjoyed it. The portion sizes in this store was better than that of Longwell Green but our friend didn't enjoy her coleslaw very much.

During the meal we were asked about wanting additional side orders which I feel was a bit daft as we'd have ordered those earlier if we wanted anything and was an un-necessary interruption to our meal.

Visited September 2013
“Great food!”
Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

As usual, Nandos is THE best place to go for some amazing food. Chicken was cooked perfectly (I always go for HOT) and you just have to try the sweet potato mash -delicious! I'm a regular visitor to Nandos and the Bristol branch is definately up there with the finest. Always busy, always good!!

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Visited early afternoon with a few friends. Fantastic food and atmosphere. The experience was only improved by the excellent service from Benji!

Visited August 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“One of our fab places to go”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

You can't go wrong with nandos, delicious food, fast service (not rushed) its great if your on the go or popping in before a cinema visit but you can just sit and relax and take your time, I always go for a chicken wrap, rice and garlic bread, yummy! Oh and the chocolate cheesecake is to die for!

Visited August 2013