“Now a regular”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I only used to go now and then for Indian, but since we discovered 'Oh Calcutta', we are now regulars. The food is sublime with intensely fresh, rich flavours in depth. (no Ghee is used at all). The decor is funky and modern, the service is friendly, welcoming and informative. The bollywood type videos in the background are enjoyable too! The portions are also good and the prices reasonable. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

Slightly different method of serving curries, but what great curries. Would happily recommend to one and all

Reviewed 19 March 2012

I have visited this restaurant twice now & each time have been impressed. The food is fresh & full of taste. Prices are very reasonable including the wines. Ambience is first class-- lively without any hint of rowdiness. I mention this because one visit was quite late of a Saturday evening! My other visit was early on a Monday.
Friendly service both times but not too friendly or obtrusive.
Very good value for money I will be back!!

Reviewed 19 March 2012

me and the girls decided to go out for a girls night out we visited Oh Calcutta ! one of my girls said its a fab resturant with great food and kind staff as soon as we arrived the staff welcomed and sat us down we orderd 5 different currys and shared them between us the presentation was outstanding ,excited and the flavours was out of this world i really enjoyed myself and would go again not only was the food on point and the people were so well mannerd and talked to us like we have known them for ages

THANK YOU SO MUCH OH CALACUTTA FOR MAKING MY NIGHT A NIGHT TO REMEMBER :D

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Fantastic staff, great food, ambience of a buzzing, happening restaurant in a great location.
Toilets spotless. Thanks for a fun evening.