“Love the food”

Ranked #645 of 1,576 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$47 - US$47
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Malaysian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
south
“Love the food”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

I go here a lot with my daughter. I love the food, the staff are really friendly and helpful. It is not a fancy place, but is always busy and serves lovely food.

• Visited February 2014

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Perhaps not every day - but yes lets go again”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

My wife and I were taken here by my daughter Sarah, who incidentally has just reviewed this place also. As a Pan Asian restaurant, TEOHS is a very friendly, clean and suits a cosmopolitan clientele. The staff were attentive without being imposing. The bench seating makes for a lively interactive atmosphere and on one of the nights we ate there, a hen / girls from the office party was in full swing. They and we were looked after well. I had the beef rending, my wife had the sweet and sour tofu - both were very tasty. They cater for vegetarians well. In addition there was a good selection of far eastern beers - which slipped down a treat. Whilst TEOHS is not my all-time favourite, I would not hesitate to go again.

• Visited January 2014
“Lovely meal”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Been at teohs few time lovely meal and the staff friendly .... is a big restorant and never had a problem to get e seat even if I went with a large group ... very nice I will go back very soon ...

1 Thank kellylawr
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Friendly service, tasty food”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I have been going to Teoh's fairly regularly for a couple of years, either to eat in or have takeaway, and the food is consistently good. They will make most dishes vegetarian if you ask, which means there is a very wide vegetarian selection. I would recommend the laksa, it is delicious. Portion sizes are good, and pricing is straightforward (although it does make the spring rolls £7.50 so I never get those). Staff are friendly and polite, and as it's a large restaurant I've never had a problem getting seats, even for a group of about 8, without booking (although it's polite to book if you're bringing lots of people). Takeaway food is always ready for collection in about 10 minutes.

• Visited January 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“I would eat here every day if I could”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

I absolutely adore this place. My partner and I have been going for nearly 5 years and I have never ever had a bad meal. In fact the food comes out spot on the same every time. Personally I think it is very difficult to get a good pan Asian meal in Bristol and for me Teohs is always on point.

The menu hasn't been changed since we have been eating at Teohs which doesn't bother me in fact if they did change / revamp it , it would feel like a security blanket would have been taken away from me, The food is always fresh and so so good. I have tried most of the dishes on the menu and they are all lovely and arrive in quick time so if your starving you don't have to wait long. The price is right too and there is a good selection of Asian beers to try.

Teohs I love you, and will be eating your scrummy Pan Asian goodness for a long time to come.

• Visited October 2013