Sotiris Specialists in Greek Pastries and Pies Speciality Coffees
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Description: Bakery,patisserie and specialty coffees
Description: Bakery,patisserie and specialty coffees
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Greek coffee, check, excellent pastries check!
The service here is very good the food is delicious and the coffee is top quality, its a cosy little place and great for those days off that you can sit relax and enjoy some Greek goodness.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Affordable little treats--I've been here for lunch to take away flaky potato or mushroom pastries with olives and a bit of salt to give a feta-like impression (I think about £2.50?), and just as a sweet snack for about 70p with a range of chocolate tahini wafers, apple cinnamon cookies, and £2 baklava - style desserts (although there was no vegan version of the baklava last time I went).

Super tasty, with quick friendly service.
I will be back time and time again.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

In need a quick lunchtime bite and we landed on our feet with this one.

Fantastic food and great service.

Can't recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I went there for breakfast great spinach, feta pie.
Traditional Greek Bakery, friendly staff & nice sweets.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Visited the Sotiris bakery for coffee and cake. I had the Greek Coffee which I enjoyed (no need to add sugar) and a lovely piece of Baklava – very moist with candyfloss style pastry on the top; probably some of the best Baklava that I have had in the UK.

Travellers who viewed Sotiris Specialists in Greek Pastries and Pies Speciality Coffees also viewed

Bristol, England
Bristol, England

Been to Sotiris Specialists in Greek Pastries and Pies Speciality Coffees? Share your experiences!