“Don't come here if you're dieting.”
Review of Ben's Cookies

Ben's Cookies
Ranked #12 of 33 Dessert in Bristol
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The cookies are delicious. Service is quick and pain free, the staff are helpful and friendly. Love this place.

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Someone bought these into work and omg I'm writing this review now just to slow down how quickly I'm devouring the cookie disc if heaven.
The best cookies I have ever had. So much wonderful great quality chocolate chunks perfect soft chewy texture but still firm with gentle outside crunch. mmmm. Could be dangerous in the waistline. I'm already planning my own visit to the shop. The cookies are also beautifully presented in box with paper etc.... lovely x

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Whenever I'm in Cabot Circus I have to get a cookie. They are SO good. Price depends on weight. They do a special offer during the day where you get a cookie and hot drink for a certain price. Definitely buy a cookie from here. You will be hooked!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

My go-to place for delicious cookies at any time of day. They have a good selection of flavours but I tend to ask the staff for whatever's freshest and therefore the most gooey and melty. These cookies are amazing every time! I just wish they'd start selling the boxes of broken cookies again <3

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

As we bit into our milk chocolate cookie that just got out of the oven, my girlfriend turned to me and said I think this is the best cookie I have ever had.
I couldn't agree more!