“Awful is too kind”

Cuisines: European, Chinese
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Don't be fooled by anyone stating this place is good value etc. A group of us were horrified having paid to taste what was on offer. You have to pay before you can get within a 100yds of any food which is clearly a tactic to prevent you from realising what a disgrace this place really is. Foods of all different cultures sounds appealing except its all made from the poorest of ingredients and tastes awful. Italian, American, Indian, Chinese and British cuisine at its worst all under one roof.
Do not eat here unless your idea of fine dining is turkey twizzlers and grease.
I'm not one for complaining but this is without doubt the worst place I've ever eaten

2  Thank Hitch82uk
There are newer reviews for The Preview

Reviewed 12 May 2013

If you choice is quantity over quality this is the place for you, though in my opinion the quality of food is so low you would not really want the quantity. The pace was quiet, we were in a hurry we thought .... great, a buffet quick in and out. The staff were quite pleasant.
I would not go back, I would not recommend.
The idea is good, the execution......there is room for improvement.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

This place should be closed down by environmental health. The standard of food is absolutely disgusting. Dont bother with this place. You might aswell just flush your money down the toilet.

Reviewed 28 April 2013

I took 6 people to this place , you can't call it a restaurant , Got there payed full price and the tables were not cleaned , went to get food and half the trays were empty, when I asked the server
when the rest of the food was coming out I was met with the lovely phrase sorry no understand , The food is something you would expect from a 1930s soup kitchen, I'm still saying sorry to my works crew for one of the biggest mistakes I'v yet to make , avoid if you can. All the other reviews on this place are spot on , PASS IT OUT

Reviewed 21 April 2013

Steer well clear is all I can say. We wish we had read the other reviews because they are no exaggeration. There was a poor food choice and the quality of this was equally dubious with only the Indian curry being close to edible. The Caesar salad appeared grey and days old. The salad bar was laughable. Much of the food had strange twangs to it. And I appeal to your better senses than look too closely at teh bottom of the chocolate fountain.

Only positive thing is that its cheap but like most things there is a reason why that is so.