“Best meal and service in long time!”
Review of Maitreya Social - CLOSED

Maitreya Social
Price range: US$7 - US$13
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Went with may daughters and partner to celebrate my eldest's 13th birthday as she is a vegetarian. Cannot fault the place, excellent service from the one of the most friendly and enthusiastic waiters I've come across ever. Food was excellent even for my other younger daughter who can be picky at best of times and is a committed meat eater! One slight gripe is that as the dining room filled up the 'hard' surfaces, tiled floor, glass etc. meant that noise seemed to bounce off every surface and made conversation a little hard but then again the food and place was so good it hardly made a difference!! Will be back very soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Absolutely love everything about Maitreya Social! Excellent food, really clean, friendly staff...I could go on. I've been here many times but it still feels like a treat every time I go. As a veggie it's not only the best menu and choice I've ever seen it is the most relaxing place i've ever eaten in too. Veggies deserve a restaurant like this for all the times we feel uncomfortable with the sights and smells in other establishments...and all the times we've pretended to be happy with the cheese and broccoli bake! You HAVE to try this place.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Have been a few times for special occasions and treats and we are always wowed by the new food on offer! Options for anyone with awkward diets- the staff are very accommodating and friendly.
Starters and desserts are a must, it's worth it!!!!!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Great place for vegan/gluten free amazing quality food. Can't wait to go back. Excellent and you can even watch the chef cooking your food!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Every vegetarian owes into to themselves to visit Maitreya.
The food is just incredible, creative and incredibly delicious.

I took my 'it's-not-a-meal-without-meat' father here, and even he loved it.

Highly recommended.