“Beautiful place and beautiful food”
Review of Firehouse rotisserie - CLOSED

Firehouse rotisserie
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2012

We popped in on the way to see a show, the staff understood we were on a time limit and did all they could to make sure we got out on time. It is a simple but elegant in decoration with a lovely feel and atmosphere. I had a delicious chicken salad and my husband enjoyed the Salmon. Beautifully cooked and seasoned. Good choice of wine and could not fault the level of service. Only bad point was that we couldn't stop for pudding! I cant wait to go back!

Reviewed 12 September 2011

Good location - although opposite the dodgem cars when we were there ! Friendly staff. Reasonably priced but food was disappointing, bland at best. Didn't set the house on fire for us !

Reviewed 27 September 2010

I've been eating here for about 10 years - when I lived in Bristol and also now when I'm just visiting. The menu is limited but very good and I just love the atmosphere whether it's just the two of us or a larger group.

Reviewed 15 August 2010

With mains at around £13 plus £3 for chips or other side dish, this place is not cheap, but the food is good. I had Chicken with lemon and thyme, friend had confit of duck and another had spicy chicken. All said were very nice. The parmesan chips were really nice! Best of all was the hot chocolate brownie dessert that we all had. It was divine. Decor is nice - with good lighting. Nothing wrong with the service when we were there and a nice outside space to sit and have drinks.

Reviewed 6 April 2010

had a quick lunch here with our children - caesar salad was dire, wilted old salad with a watery dressing and stale croutons - had to send it back and am wondering how bad a kitchen has to be to mess up a salad? Husband had prawn starter - 3 prawns and some more old salad which was £7 not value for money. childrens pizza was good though on the large side for a child. staff looked fed up and were constantly trying to upsell by suggesting bigger bottles/bigger portions etc - irritating! There are better places to eat in bristol - not very good value here