“Always Great Time and Amazing Romeo!!!!”
Review of Europa Italian Restaurant - CLOSED

Europa Italian Restaurant
Price range: US$6 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of the city this great independent, local Italian has consistently held its deserved position at the top of the listings as one of Bristol's original and authentic family run restaurants. Europa is 25 years old and has just recently had a face lift - the cosy rustic Venetian style interior is always welcoming and friendly. Europa's ethos is simple - enjoyable, unforgettable, reputation, original, passion, atmosphere and great food.
Reviewed 24 February 2013

I went with some friends of mine for eating something of Italian, really good Italian, and we had a great night.
The Food is really good, pizza but also others dishes (I warmly suggest the fish if you want to have something of different compared to pizza....), and the staff is amazing:
Romeo, with the food, represent the great peculiarity of this place!!!!! Of course, all the staff is amazing, very kind and absolutely helpful.
For me it's more or less like to be at home, I would suggest to book in advance during the week-end. The nice aspect of this restaurant is that you can get in also quite late and you'll be able to eat without any problems, while in the major part of the others restaurants it's really hard to find an open kitchen open at 10:30 pm, and considering the food quality the price is really low.

Once in Bristol I think that who loves Italian Food must go at the Europa : I'm sure that who goes once will go again!

Really Good, once you go you can just love it!!!!!

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Always made to feel welcome at the Europa. The food, the service and the atmosphere guarantees you a great night. Looking forward to our next visit already!

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Visiting Bristol for the Thursday matinee of Oliver we struck gold by eating at Europa.
The £6 Lunch time deal was superb I had the seafood pizza (full size). I didn't need to eat for the rest of the day. Partner had the Salmon pasta which also was excellent. We were lucky to get in on spec, suggest you book.

1  Thank 1047001John_H
Reviewed 20 February 2013 via mobile

I love eating here , such a range of food always fresh food being topped up , well worth the money , always stuffed when finished lol

Reviewed 17 February 2013

We went with our 10year old son for pre theatre dinner, albeit on Valentines. Glad we booked as several couples were turned away as they were fully booked. Food was excellent and the staff very friendly with none of the usual frozen.italian desserts!