“Best food in bristol ”

Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

I went there first time with my girlfriend on Friday it was so busy

The food was so good I had Bengal special king prawn It was the best dish I've ever had I was about too order king prawn bhuna the waiter (Naz)told me too try there special.

The was the best recommendation
Thank you (Naz ) we will come back soon

If you want Indian go too Bengal raj xx

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Went to the Bengal Raj and was most impressed. The Chicken Chat (starter) was the best I have had - and a great portion to boot. The service was very good and the food of a high standard. A shame that they weren't selling any spirits, but beer and wine was enough! The fact that it is within walking distance of Westbury on Trym is a bonus!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We regularly get take-away and occasionally eat-in at this restaurant. The quality of the food and service are fantastic and it's always piping hot, even after a 15 minute drive home.

Reviewed 11 January 2014

Excellent and great service. Lovely atmosphere and good prices, would come again. Must visit if you're in bristol.

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Delicious, well seasoned food, very generous portions. We eat a lot and for a family of four, two rice and three dishes are about right. Plus the poppadoms for starters on every visit are greatly enjoyed. There is a welcoming atmosphere and quick service. We now choose more spicy dishes. Would highly recommend to everyone.