“great service and lovely jacket potato”
Review of New York Deli

New York Deli
Ranked #7 of 132 Restaurants in Aylesbury
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“great service and lovely jacket potato”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Been visiting every time when shopping in Aylesbury. Staff is very very polite and food is great.I always eat my usual jacket potato with egg mayo and it is the best so far from all jackets that i have tried..Place is clean and choices of food is great.Thank you and see you soon

• Visited December 2013

“Great food and service as usual”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

We've been a few times now and love the food. The breakfast menu and normal lunch menu is great. Service is quick and friendly, always ask if there is anything else they can do for you. Only downside we've had so far is a drunk member of the public stumbling past us when we sat out the front but that's not reflected in the rating here!

Visited October 2013
“Lovely place, great food and lovely service.”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Been visiting the Deli since I can remember and I've never had a bad experience. My mum and I go for lunch at The New York Deli every week. We always get great service from all members of staff and the food always lovely. I would recommend this place to friends and family and the chocolate brownies are AMAZING!

• Visited November 2013
Aylesbury, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely atmosphere and very polite service.”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Ive been coming here for years now and i have never had a problem. Food prices are reasonable, and you always get service with a smile. I have never had any of the staff be rude to me or my friends, and from what i can see, all of their other customers in the deli feel the same way too. Lovely atmosphere, and a great place to grab lunch and have a catch up.

• Visited October 2013
Aylesbury, England
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely little place!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Been going here for years with my dad, wonderful food and superb customer service! The new unit looks brilliant, highly recommended.

• Visited November 2013