“Taste sensation”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Having lived in the east end of London most of my life I have frequented a few good curry houses and upon moving to Buckinghamshire have yet to find one that hits the mark..that is until my wife suggested we try the bengal blue wow the staff were great greeted us warmly even though it was our 1st visit there, ambience and seating perfectly adequate , now the food .. it was marvellous starters and mains all piping hot freshly cooked , and with real flavour and substance , and the naan bread was to die for , very reasonably priced considering we had drinks as well all in all a truly wonderful gem of a place.

1  Thank jeznhels

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

Lived here 6 years, just tried it for the 1st time, big mistake! Best curry in Aylesbury by far!!! Every dish we picked was quality, no generic sauces here, very impressed!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Can honestly say best Indian I've ever had, sad I haven't eaten here before. Garlic naan was to die for as was the curry.
Lovely man served me.
Really tasty

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Me and my dad go there regularly it's the only Indian we go to as we've tried others in the area and none are as good as this one it's well run and the staff are very friendly and helpful all in all a very nice restaurant I highly recommend it

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Nothing too much trouble, the restaurant will cook to your requirements. The food is always very good, plenty of it and at reasonable prices. One to visit time and time again.