“Best Curry for miles”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Best Curry for miles”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I love this place.

No frills just excellent food that keeps us coming back month after month , year after year!

N.B. Take your own beer or wine

For those who like a really flavoursome curry that's not hot or pathetically mild and creamy etc you have to try the Special - Haandi - this is for 2 people - if you're reading this and deliberating - don't - do it.

In my house she like white - I like red

She like mild I like a robust curry like a Balti etc

We both like the Haandi

If you have a sense of humour - ask the owner about his visit from Les Dennis

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Phil88Mo

High Wycombe, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent Value”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We booked a table for 7.0 pm on a Friday night. We arrived promptly and the service was good. You take your own drink, which we did, makes it simple.
We had popadoms and the usual for starters. Followed by four main dishes, two veg, two rice dishes and two nan breads. The bill came to £ 37.50 for four, so with a tip this worked out at £ 11.00 each which was great value. The food was hot, tasty and plenty of it. No rush to move us on and the restaurant was busy and had a good atmosphere. Well recommended !!!!

• Visited January 2014
“Excellent value”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This is a small and friendly restaurant. The food is always excellent and if you ask for a vegetarian option for one of their menu items they are happy to oblige. Its bring your own alcohol so it works out at excellent value. On their sweet menu I always have the orange bomb, lovely.

Visited November 2013
“Extremely poor service”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

My son and I arrived at the restaurant at 1.00pm on Sunday,only to be told rudely that we would have leave by 2.00pm, and the kitchen would be closed at 1.30pm. We chose to leave to find somewhere friendlier.

• Visited January 2014
UK
“Good quality food”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

I visited her with colleagues on Saturday evening. We took our own drinks which saved a good amount of money. The curry was reasonable but we had to ask for more chillies as we prefer hotter curry than what was on offer. Service was fine and I would be happy to visit again, great value for money.