“Service and food varies, but in the main very good value for money”
Review of The Coffee Tree

The Coffee Tree
Ranked #68 of 249 Restaurants in Aylesbury
Reviewed 9 August 2017

A friend and I have lunched here twice recently and her salads have been fresh and delicious. My Jacket potato on the first visit should never have been served as it was overcooked and the skin black from burning. I sent it back and the second one was only a little better. The manager was not there that day, so maybe there was a problem. The cakes I have tried have all tasted homemade, which I think they are, and very good. The prawn sandwich was good too. Not all staff are quick, but it did not matter to us, as not in a hurry. People come to take away food and maybe that is what holds up service inside. If you would like a cream tea you need to give 24 hours notice and what I had was delicious and an excellent price. Give them a visit - the coffee is lovely too.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

Popped in here for the CT Breakfast bap while in town shopping and as always good freshly cooked food at a sensible price. Very friendly service as well. I cannot recommend them highly enough

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I came here for the first time the other week and was very happy with the food and service and the people were lovely so I came back but the drinks took 10 minutes to arrive, people was getting there drinks before us and then the food came out not very warm and wasn't like the visit I had before

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

How nice to find the old part of Aylesbury, away from the High St chains! And even better to discover there The Coffee Tree. A really nice breakfast menu - my choice: two poached eggs atop baked beans and granary toast, with a pot of decaf tea. Served piping hot with a smile, out in the back courtyard. A five star food hygiene rating.The staff seemed very friendly to all. Lots of regulars soon arrived for a morning cuppa.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

I have been here a few times and every time it has been excellent with fresh & home cooked food. I had the veggie burger the other day and it was lovely. I would definitely have again! My partner had the big breakfast, which looks very nice and I am informed, is really good quality.
The service is friendly and swift, and the atmosphere is relaxed. Overall the value is very good and is a great place for either breakfast or lunch.