“Shocking so shocking”
Review of Farmhouse Pizza

Farmhouse Pizza
Ranked #240 of 298 Restaurants in Aylesbury
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Ordered a pizza from here as dominos were having a refurb in the kitchens. Ordered it at 7.30. Was told it would take 45 minutes. This time frame went and past. Called again, said another 20 minutes. This time went and past, called again, said another 20 minutes, this time frame went and past and at this point we were so angry, we called again, the guy on the phone was rude and he started to shout and then called the driver who couldn't speak any English, I was informed he was in Fairford leys instead of the destination point of Buckingham park. These two places are not even close to each other. Another 30 minutes went past and I walked a mile to meet the driver at the top of Buckingham park however the manager said the driver is "uneducated" and he didn't know where he was. We attended the shop at 1030pm. 3 hours after we ordered. They were initially rude and we demanded our money back and a free pizza. We had paid on card and the man said it may not have gone through so come back tomorrow. We then won a shouting match saying "money now" of course it's gone through. While waiting, other pizzas were already to go and hadnt moved to be delivered in 25 minutes. Another person attended and said he had ordered online as it was no point speaking to them as they don't speak English. This order hadn't been received. This place is shocking and needs closing down. My 4 year old daughter could run a better organised tastier pizza shop. We had the free pizza and it was terrible! DO NOT ATTEND!!! To describe the pizza would be saying eating tomato sauce off a piece of wet cardboard. Shocking!!!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Hello .tried to order a pizza tonight and the guy on the phone was very rude and hung up on me twice .so save your money and go to pizza hut better customer service

Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is the 3rd time I am ordering from this place in last 2 weeks. And every time the quality of food and service is amazing. Far better the best pizza in the town. Probably they could reduce the amount of cheese on the pizza to make it even perfect.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This is the best pizza in town. Truly value for money.. Service was very friendly and they delivered my pizza with in 35 minutes. Garlic pizza bread was amazing. This is the first time I ordered pizza from from this place and I Will order again from these guys..

1  Thank Marc C
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Pizza was 2and half hours and we called at least 5 times and then when it arrived one pizza was missing my daughter had no dinner not happy and first time used too