US$64
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$88
US$138
US$123
Priceline
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$75
West Lodge Hotel(Aston Clinton)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$118
US$52
Travelodge
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

Hartwell House(Hartwell)
US$288
US$263
All reviewsshared bathroomsecure parkingtown centrewonderful hospitalityedwardian houseensuite roomtowelling robeswalled gardenautomatic gatearts and craftsfresh fruitfree wifimain gatecannot recommend highly enoughon arrivallarge flat screen tvbubble bath
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I travelled to the UK from France with my daughter for an International tennis tournament nearby.
The Malt House is beautifully appointed and is truly exceptional from the very friendly yet professional welcome and continued throughout our stay. Arden is so friendly and the rooms are prepared to perfection including a mini fridge, tea/coffee facilities, first morning breakfast, cutlery, crockery, welcome snacks and biscuits etc. The rooms (we ended up staying for 5 nights in total) were immaculately clean, spacious and had very comfortable beds.
With a code access for the main gate and secure parking in a beautiful garden and all of Aylesbury within walking distance it is perfect for families, business or leisure, also great for couples.
We would not hesitate to stay when we return to the UK and really thank you Arden for your hospitality and friendliness from start to finish.
I have operated a holiday property in France for the past 16 years and i will be copying many of your personal touches that we experienced during our stay with you - thank you.
See you next year or before.
Kindest regards
Quintin and Scarlette

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was a great place to stay and because we didn't have a car two pubs were only minutes away. I would stay at the Malt House again without any hesitation. The décor was lovely and the clean beautiful room was a treat to come home to in the evening.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked for a member of our team to stay one night in Malt house.
The double room had an extremely comfortable bed and a large, clean bathroom. We were given a code for the door to enter at a later time.
Thank you Arden and Rob for your wonderful hospitality and giving our guest a wonderful stay.
We shall be recommending Malt house to all of our friends and customers!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2018

A remarkably secluded B&B but only a few minutes stroll from Aylesbury town centre, it’s pretty much impossible to see it from the road being set back behind large walls in it’s own grounds. There is plenty of parking on site with a coded entry gate for both cars and pedestrians as well as CCTV, so it all seems quite secure. Unusually we didn’t meet the owners as they operate both a “self check-in” and “self check-out” policy, with comprehensive instructions being sent to you prior to check-in. Consequently I’ve no idea what they were like, although one the resident we did meet (Steve the cat) seemed very friendly!

Our room was a good size and was very tidy both in terms of décor and cleanliness. We had a very large and comfortable bed and sleep quality was very good with no noticeable noise from either outside or other guests, although I think there was only one other room in use whilst we were there. Strictly speaking this isn’t a B&B as breakfast is not provided, with the exception of some items left in your room on the first day only. I’m not one for eating a large breakfast, and so this was actually fine for me consisting of granola with fresh milk from the ‘fridge, fresh raspberries, a yoghurt cereal bar, a pot of yoghurt and a carton of orange juice, plus of course tea and coffee facilities if you wanted to make yourself a hot drink. It was a shame that this couldn’t have been supplied every day really, as it was all pretty good and suited us just fine. We did notice that not only were the breakfast items limited to the first day only, but nothing else was replenished either such as the milk, bottled water and biscuits.

Other facilities in the room were pretty much as you would expect with a TV, iron and ironing board, the aforementioned ‘fridge and kettle, towelling robes, free (and very fast) wi-fi, etc. I did actually make a mistake in booking this as I hadn’t realised that it wasn’t en-suite. Entirely my fault, it is quite clear on their website and it said shared bathroom on my confirmation e-mail, so it’s nobody’s fault but my own. I guess I just assumed that for somewhere that was ranked #1 on TA, it was bound to be. So, that was a little disappointing from my perspective. There was though a basin in the room, so at least you could have a wash and clean your teeth. The bathroom was right next to our bedroom so it wasn’t far to go, but of course you still have to get dressed if you want to go in the night, make sure you have all your supplies with you, etc. The bathroom consisted of a bath with a decent shower over it as well as the loo, and I believe there was also a separate loo although we didn’t use this.

Overall I thought this was very good accommodation and everything was presented to a very high standard. Personally the lack of breakfast and en-suite mean that I’m unlikely to stay again, but if you’re happy without those things then I’d highly recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2018

As my booking was a last minute affair and unsure of timings of arrival due to attending a family funeral Arden had given me precise instructions of how to find The Malt House and how to gain entry which worked perfectly. The room was delightful, decor,warmth, with extras - so pleasant to find. Bed very comfortable. Not an ensuite room which was not a problem for me and bathroom 4 steps from room. Handbasin in room and continental breakfast left in room. So a very pleasing stay.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo