I tried to check in about 20 minutes early and got the usual we don't have any rooms ready yet. As a platinum priority club member a complimentary upgrade is usually offered (subject to availability) as I knew they were available to book I waited for my offer of an upgrade or indeed any other sign of recognition as one of the brands most loyal customers. Nothing was forthcoming, so I asked for an upgrade. I was informed none were available. At this point I said if my custom means so little to you I will go elsewhere. Suddenly, a room might be available but she needed to go and check! After a very long time, a most unpleasant person wearing a badge proclaiming her as front of house manager appeared and proceeded to bang on about room upgrades and policies. I have no doubt that if I had wanted to stand and listen to her lecture an upgraded room would have become available. However, I decided that my custom would be much better appreciated elsewhere and cancelled the reservation and left. As a word of warning to any other priority club member hoping for any of the benefits of membership at this hotel.....Really don't bother, they couldn't care less!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40 Jct4 Hotel is ideally located close to M40 with easy links to the M25 and M4, the hotel offers Free Parking with the Park and Ride a short distance away, taking you through Cressex Business Park and into the heart of High Wycombe. The hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travelers including Kids Stay and Eat Free*Facilities include 112 fully air-conditioned bedrooms, WiFi, High Speed Internet Access. State-of-the-art Academy Conference and Banqueting facilities (up to 200 people). The Open Lobby and bar offer tempting dishes from around the world including the award winning Holiday Inn breakfast. The newly extended business lounge offers 124 seats in comfortable surroundings, perfect for informal business meetings, interviews or just meeting with friends where we proudly serve Starbucks and light snacks all day along with free Wi-Fi . Accessible bedrooms with low level bed and specially adapted bathroom facilities. Family and interconnecting rooms available. The hotel is ideal for families with local attractions like Legoland Windsor, Hellfire Caves West Wycombe, Windsor Castle, Swan Theatre, Bekonscot Model Village, Henley Regatta, Bicester Village as well as historic areas such as Marlow and Oxford within easy driving distance. 15 minutes by train direct to Wembley Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn High Wycombe m40, Jct.4 Hotel High Wycombe
- High Wycombe Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4 Buckinghamshire