The stay was very pleasant, we were advised by a friendly receptionist that we had been allocated a room away from the motorway as we were staying from two nights, this we were grateful for, the rooms and corridors appeared well sound proofed. We opted for the B&B&D package. As the hotel was busy on the Saturday night there was a buffet style meal or you could order from the menu. The food on the buffet (dinner & breakfast) was very good and replenished quickly, although in both cases the waitress service was slow and disorganised. On Sunday night we ate a very good meal from the varied "Set menu" and enjoyed an organised breakfast. At check out we found our bill contained extra "restaurant" charges that could not be explained by the reception staff, the way they were handled suggested them to be a common issue/embarrasement. We would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40 Jct4 Hotel is ideally located close to M40 with easy links to the M25 and M4, the hotel offers Free Parking with the Park and Ride a short distance away, taking you through Cressex Business Park and into the heart of High Wycombe. The hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travelers including Kids Stay and Eat Free*Facilities include 112 fully air-conditioned bedrooms, WiFi, High Speed Internet Access. State-of-the-art Academy Conference and Banqueting facilities (up to 200 people). The Open Lobby and bar offer tempting dishes from around the world including the award winning Holiday Inn breakfast. The newly extended business lounge offers 124 seats in comfortable surroundings, perfect for informal business meetings, interviews or just meeting with friends where we proudly serve Starbucks and light snacks all day along with free Wi-Fi . Accessible bedrooms with low level bed and specially adapted bathroom facilities. Family and interconnecting rooms available. The hotel is ideal for families with local attractions like Legoland Windsor, Hellfire Caves West Wycombe, Windsor Castle, Swan Theatre, Bekonscot Model Village, Henley Regatta, Bicester Village as well as historic areas such as Marlow and Oxford within easy driving distance. 15 minutes by train direct to Wembley Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn High Wycombe m40, Jct.4 Hotel High Wycombe
- High Wycombe Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4 Buckinghamshire