Stayed here for just one night on a visit to the rugby ground, the hotel is located very conveinetly next to the M40, and is attached to a cinema complex with a Frankie and Benny’s which I would avoid, however the staff were very friendly and the room rate was amazing and included breakfast.
We had an executive room which was the same as all the others except for bigger TV, safe and a few other extras, not convinced it was worth the extra.
As with all Holiday Inns you get choices of pillows with an amply stocked tea coffee, and bathroom products, yes the hotel could maybe do with a bit of an update, but it did not stop us enjoying our stay.
The room is a good size and the bed was comfortable
This hotel was also one of the few who recognise Priority Club members hallelujah.
It also has its own Starbucks at the bar which is a nice touch, the breakfast is very good, possibly one of the best for Holiday Inn, not quite convinced about the pancake machine it was a bit tiny.
Overall a good hotel and would recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40 Jct4 Hotel is ideally located close to M40 with easy links to the M25 and M4, the hotel offers Free Parking with the Park and Ride a short distance away, taking you through Cressex Business Park and into the heart of High Wycombe. The hotel combines an excellent range of facilities for both business and leisure travelers including Kids Stay and Eat Free*Facilities include 112 fully air-conditioned bedrooms, WiFi, High Speed Internet Access. State-of-the-art Academy Conference and Banqueting facilities (up to 200 people). The Open Lobby and bar offer tempting dishes from around the world including the award winning Holiday Inn breakfast. The newly extended business lounge offers 124 seats in comfortable surroundings, perfect for informal business meetings, interviews or just meeting with friends where we proudly serve Starbucks and light snacks all day along with free Wi-Fi . Accessible bedrooms with low level bed and specially adapted bathroom facilities. Family and interconnecting rooms available. The hotel is ideal for families with local attractions like Legoland Windsor, Hellfire Caves West Wycombe, Windsor Castle, Swan Theatre, Bekonscot Model Village, Henley Regatta, Bicester Village as well as historic areas such as Marlow and Oxford within easy driving distance. 15 minutes by train direct to Wembley Stadium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn High Wycombe m40, Jct.4 Hotel High Wycombe
- High Wycombe Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn High Wycombe M40, Jct.4 Buckinghamshire